Gunpal

I understand your frustration, but keep in mind that this thing probably has just blown up big time across lots of gun boards across the country. They may not have expected as big (or fast) of a turnout as they got. They might be having a few growing pains, so I'd cut them a little slack right now.

... I'm waiting a couple weeks until I sign up myself. ...

I'm still waiting for my signup confirmation and can't continue the registration until I do.

Ben, are you still reading? [smile]

Still reading when I can! The news is taking off so I'm spread rather think Email delivery is a constant problem in 2009. Can you send email to [email protected] ? They'll fix the issue. Are you by chance on COMCAST? I've been informed they are having deliverability problems, our techs are on the phone with theirs right now resolving it.

Some ISPs block incoming email from specific domains. I have a friend in Taiwan who used a free email over there and Comcast blocked any email from that domain. Evidently, spammers use it too.

Did you check your Spam filter both on your email client and on the webmail?

Yep, it appears that both of you are on COMCAST. COMCAST has been having email deliverability problems for the last 4+ days.

This kind of technical error on another network is out of our control (even so, we called them up and OUR engineers fixed it...)

This is not normal, GUNPAL support commitment time is 24 hours, and it's often quite less.

I understand your frustration, but keep in mind that this thing probably has just blown up big time across lots of gun boards across the country. They may not have expected as big (or fast) of a turnout as they got. They might be having a few growing pains, so I'd cut them a little slack right now.

... I'm waiting a couple weeks until I sign up myself. ...

Thank you, we are seeing fantastic adoption and things are crazy here, but I planned for that.

Our support commitment remains 24 hours or less.

I finally got an email from gunpal after 4 days.

Wow that helps a lot !

ETA: I can get to the CC add screen now but it rejects 3 different cards as invalid type.

I'm getting less impressed daily.

GP accepts Visa/MC/AMEX - you may have trouble using prepaid cards as they have no AVS information, and we store and validate AVS against the card for your protection. Now that you're online with support I'm sure they'll resolve the issue, but if not PM me directly and I will insure it gets taken care of.

I just signed up. Received my confirmation e-mail immediately. Tried to log in, doesn't work. Wonderful site so far.[thinking] I can't seem to find any kind of fix, so I guess I'll have to send an e-mail.

Did you confirm that email address via the link in your email? Did you forget your password?

(we're adding password reset on Weds :)

GP accepts Visa/MC/AMEX - you may have trouble using prepaid cards as they have no AVS information, and we store and validate AVS against the card for your protection. Now that you're online with support I'm sure they'll resolve the issue, but if not PM me directly and I will insure it gets taken care of.

I'm on comcast, and got one support mail (posted above)...so some emails are coming thru.

I'm not using prepaid cards, just regular old credit cards.

I'll wait for another response from support.

I'm on comcast, and got one support mail (posted above)...so some emails are coming thru.

I'm not using prepaid cards, just regular old credit cards.

I'll wait for another response from support.

Thanks for your extended patience. PM me directly if it doesn't get handled like you want.

Did you confirm that email address via the link in your email? Did you forget your password?

(we're adding password reset on Weds :)

I tried, believe me. The hyperlink in the email takes me to a page with my email address already loaded but when I type in my password, nothing. Not sure where to go from here. Also, I don't see any place for the password reset option, most likely because I can't log in in the first place.

Signed up yesterday morning. Still waiting for the small deposit to show on my electronic banking so I can activate.

Put my info in late Friday night, the deposits showed up this morning.

It looks like my account is ready to go, now to find someone else that uses it and has something I want to buy [smile]

Ben Cannon, the CEO, did an interview on urbanshooterpodcast episode 154. It sounds like they did their homework and offer a nice alternative. They also donate to non profits of your choice out of their profits. Definitely something I will investigate further.

Back
Top Bottom