• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunman's weapon jams twice as he tries to shoot woman, NYPD video shows

Reptile

NES Member
New York City police released stunning video Monday showing what could have been a fatal encounter -- except the masked gunman’s weapon jammed twice.

Police say the intended target was a 45-year-old woman. The would-be shooter was still being sought and it wasn't immediately clear why he attempted to shoot the woman.

The 24-second video clip was captured Friday in South Ozone Park, Queens, near Kennedy Airport.

Appears that victim stayed on steps during all the failures to fire?????
That was stupid, she could have gotten up and ran zig zag.

The first jam could have allowed for an escape, if the gun fired after that, she would have had a better chance to survive.

Lucky for her the gun jammed twice.

He needs a little more practice at corrective action drills.

I don't always attempt to execute women but when I do I make sure to cover my face.

Lol, except its probably not a Glock, looks like a smegma or something like that. two tone.. and that sure as hell aint a 48.

-Mike

Weak.

At one point the guy looks at the muzzle,
but doesn't look down it.

Never gonna get in a @Zappa thread with reflexes like that.

That was stupid, she could have gotten up and ran zig zag.

The first jam could have allowed for an escape, if the gun fired after that, she would have had a better chance to survive.

Lucky for her the gun jammed twice.
Yahbut what if the bullet zig-zagged?

This fool loses points for inappropriate footwear. What kind of ghetto urchin wears flip flops to a hit? I just don't get kids today....

It almost looks like the slide doesn't budget, making me wonder if this wasn't a jam and just a manual safety on a 1911 type design. Can't rack and can't fire when the safety is on, and I wouldn't put it past an inexperienced shooter with adrenaline pumping to not realize the issue. Only other design I can think of off the top of my head that does the same (but different safety design) is a BG380, but that doesn't look that small.

I've had that dream 1000x. But I'm always trying to fire in a defensive situation.

Guns won't go boom.
Punches won't throw.
Cars won't stop when brakes are pressed.

Freaky dreams. This guy had a reality.

Right under a security camera, had to be a gang initiation thing? Anyway, he's a dipsh*t and statistically not long for this world

If it was a glock she would most certainly be taking a dirt nap right now.......

Seriously though......the attempted shooter was stoooopid.........how does he expect to hit anything while holding the gun upright with both hands.........everyone knows you have to hold it sideways with one hand......geez
main-qimg-422470cf17a18e7108d150ce458fcaa4.png

Back
Top Bottom