• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunbroker Scam?

I've been looking for a specific [recently discontinued] AR pistol for some time. When I started looking, the average selling price was around $3,000, which climbed to $3,500+. Some recent sales/listings are now over $4,000.

Recently a listing popped up with a "Buy it Now" price of below $2,500. The seller is not a FLL and only has 2 prior transactions, both purchases, which are about 9-10 years ago. The only form of payment he accepts are USPS Money orders. He has several other firearms listed, all of which appear to below current market value.

Seems too good to be true. Thoughts?

I've been looking for a specific [recently discontinued] AR pistol for some time. When I started looking, the average selling price was around $3,000, which climbed to $3,500+. Some recent sales/listings are now over $4,000.

Recently a listing popped up with a "Buy it Now" price of below $2,500. The seller is not a FLL and only has 2 prior transactions, both purchases, which are about 9-10 years ago. The only form of payment he accepts are USPS Money orders. He has several other firearms listed, all of which appear to below current market value.

Seems too good to be true. Thoughts?
Looks like you answered your own question.

OP has bigger balls than most if he continues down this very bad path.

Just send the 2500 to me. You’ll at least know where your money went. 😂

Back
Top Bottom