Gun youtubers

I like Big Daddy Hoffman 1911 ........ Just a regular guy and a friend , they jike around with each other and are comical. I also like Pursuit of Accuracy , it's all .22 shooting , but I like the content.

Honest Outlaw
Garand Thumb
Mr Guns N Gear
Warrior Poet Society
Carry Trainer
Vigilance Elite

I see no reasons to follow anyone else. These guys are the best content, good entertainment, and almost entirely unsponsored and military backgrounike Vi

Dragon Man, haven't seen anyone yet with more guns, equipment or vehicles.

View: https://youtu.be/AANsvL-Ixvk

He's a riot , I like his videos of him doing the machine shop work.

I switch around a lot and try to check them all out when I’m bored TV watching.

GBRS group I been watching lately,

Mr.Gunsngear

Nutnfancy is a weirdo but some of his stuff is ok

Lukas with T Rex does make some cool videos regardless if he is a tool or not

MAC

Iraqveteran8888 does some fun videos with melting guns ect

Vigilance elite does some pretty good interviews with operators ect..
Ryan's podcasts are very interesting in my opinion, Vigilance Elite is a good channel.

Honest Outlaw
Garand Thumb
Mr Guns N Gear
Warrior Poet Society
Carry Trainer
Vigilance Elite

I see no reasons to follow anyone else. These guys are the best content, good entertainment, and almost entirely unsponsored and military backgrounds
Military background isn’t the end-all/be-all.

Paul Harrell is my main guy, other than anything that's a Taurus Judge or a .32, he does good reviews and overviews of things. His only drawback is the lack of anything to do with reloading, he will criticize a gun or caliber for not being commonly found or cheap and those are mitigated with reloading. I pretty much watch all his videos.

For any topics strictly dealing with reloading, FortuneCookie45LC is excellent and if you're a member of his Patreon he'll do videos if you request certain topics that he hasn't done previously but within reason. I pretty much was the one that got him to buy a .30-30 and .30-40 barrel for his T/C Encore to see what benefit a spitzer bullet would have over the traditional round nose bullets and how much more those can be pushed in a stronger action.

My second tier would be those who I will watch and enjoy if I have the time and the topic interests me enough. Those would be capandball, duelist1954, and InRangeTV.

I still watch some Nutnfancy videos from time to time, but he's lost his luster with gun reviews. I actually find his political/current events commentary to be far better than anything else he does as he shoots straight and doesn't pull any punches. Sootch videos can still be good if he's got a gun I'm interested in.

Outside of them, I can't watch anymore. Hickok is good for the newbie, MAC is a douchebag, YankeeMarshall is like nails on a chalkboard.

Paul Harrell is my main guy, other than anything that's a Taurus Judge or a .32, he does good reviews and overviews of things. His only drawback is the lack of anything to do with reloading, he will criticize a gun or caliber for not being commonly found or cheap and those are mitigated with reloading. I pretty much watch all his videos.

For any topics strictly dealing with reloading, FortuneCookie45LC is excellent and if you're a member of his Patreon he'll do videos if you request certain topics that he hasn't done previously but within reason. I pretty much was the one that got him to buy a .30-30 and .30-40 barrel for his T/C Encore to see what benefit a spitzer bullet would have over the traditional round nose bullets and how much more those can be pushed in a stronger action.

My second tier would be those who I will watch and enjoy if I have the time and the topic interests me enough. Those would be capandball, duelist1954, and InRangeTV.

I still watch some Nutnfancy videos from time to time, but he's lost his luster with gun reviews. I actually find his political/current events commentary to be far better than anything else he does as he shoots straight and doesn't pull any punches. Sootch videos can still be good if he's got a gun I'm interested in.

Outside of them, I can't watch anymore. Hickok is good for the newbie, MAC is a douchebag, YankeeMarshall is like nails on a chalkboard.
Yankee Marshall is a putz

Back
Top Bottom