• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun youtubers

I can’t watch Hickok. I was on GT when he was a “newbie” there years ago. Neat guy. His videos are far too long.

I don’t have the attention span for 25-45 min. I’ve got too much going on in my life to spend that time. Not just gun stuff. Anything. If something is over 15 min, I’m already semi-not-interested.

I can’t watch Hickok. I was on GT when he was a “newbie” there years ago. Neat guy. His videos are far too long.

I don’t have the attention span for 25-45 min. I’ve got too much going on in my life to spend that time. Not just gun stuff. Anything. If something is over 15 min, I’m already semi-not-interested.

Me too, which is why I can't watch nutnfancy. Talk about long winded!

Most of the videos I watch on YouTube I cycle up to 1.5 speed. Makes them a lot easier to get through.

guns & gadgets is a great channel for 2A news. He’s local to MA but covers 2A nationwide. Most of his videos are short and to the point and very timely.

Please extend our condolences to your wife.

I switch around a lot and try to check them all out when I’m bored TV watching.

GBRS group I been watching lately,

Mr.Gunsngear

Nutnfancy is a weirdo but some of his stuff is ok

Lukas with T Rex does make some cool videos regardless if he is a tool or not

MAC

Iraqveteran8888 does some fun videos with melting guns ect

Vigilance elite does some pretty good interviews with operators ect..

Lol than seek around the video like everyone else does on pretty much every youtube gun video. It's not that hard to figure out where the meat is.

Part of the problem is caused by the fact that youtube sucks and videos 10min plus get more revenue. So everyone makes their shit a minimum of 10 minutes long

And lets be real, at least Hickock has more actual content than NutNFancy who makes 40 minute videos with 35 minutes of his own version of Pincus-speak about whatebver it is he's talking
about. Show us the goddam gun and shoot it! (Hickock gets this mostly right).

Lol than seek around the video like everyone else does on pretty much every youtube gun video. It's not that hard to figure out where the meat is.
#ProTip

I've been watching a lot less YoutUbe
since I learned how to skip forward.
paMGluS.0.gif

Last edited:
School Of the American Rifle SOTAR

Everyone who owns an AR should watch ALL of his videos. The most knowledgeable person I've ever seen with regard to the AR.

He's a member here. ;)

I have been binging his videos all week. Great reccomendation I am learning a ton. Whomever he is on here keep making videos!

Don’t think anyone mentioned Print Shoot Repeat yet. Definitely interesting and the future of home built firearms.

Yeah they pretty much all are I guess.

Some seem to keep the ads to strictly mentioning their sponsors and then get onto mostly non-commercial content.

I still watch MAC, but he really pumps up whatever new product his FFL Copper Customs gets in stock.

Hickok45 is the first gun guy I found on youtube.
The second was FPSRussia and we all know how that ended. (side note: It's insane that the ATF confiscated about $500k in weapons over a tincture jar of hash oil and he ended up going to jail for a small jar. Insane world).
Yankee Marshall is another
Liberty Doll is another

I'd follow more gun channels but there's just not enough hours in a day.

In no particular order:

-Garand Thumb
-Donut Operator
-1911 Syndicate
-Forgotten Weapons
-Fieldcraft Survival/Mike Glover
-Warrior Poet Society
-SOTAR
-S2 Underground
-Lucky Gunner
-Sage Dynamics (just for his tests. The guy is a tool)
-Vickers Tactical
-9 Hole Reviews
-SuperSetCA
-C-Does
-Johnny’s Reloading Bench
-Honest Outlaw
-Primary & Secondary
-TFB TV

I question Small Arms Solutions’ biases sometimes and don’t trust him.

I can’t do Hickok45 anymore. Just too slow/dry with low production value.

I also no longer watch Mr Guns N Gear. Too schilly.

Garand Thumb
Brandon Herrera
Fieldcraft Survival
Mike Glover Actual (two different channels with different types of content)

That's kinda it for me on a regular basis.

Honest Outlaw
Garand Thumb
Mr Guns N Gear
Warrior Poet Society
Carry Trainer
Vigilance Elite

I see no reasons to follow anyone else. These guys are the best content, good entertainment, and almost entirely unsponsored and military backgrounds

Back
Top Bottom