• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Wars

First glance looks like : " guns are killing lots of black kids because of racism , poverty and guns. "

I know a 20 something liberal moonbat who is terrified of guns. Employed by Harvard as a teachers aide/admin. She's a friends wife. ... Semi hot.

Over four or five years when they visit she keeps asking about gun related news issues , wants to see my firearms , announces a bumper sticker propaganda slogan in conversation. Interrupts me with " Yeah but ... " She's got more formal education than me. She knows Smart People. Al her friends agree with her.

Over four or so years , I've gradually consistently uniformly explained with facts , sources , Socratic method , and a lot of patience that she has been lied to and manipulated all her life and trained to accept dogma and not just look at reality.

Five goddamn years pretty much boiled down to " mass murdering ****heads are crazy people who should not have been loose on the street to begin with. The states with the most gun control are the most dangerous. The majority of kids killed with guns are drug trade shooters killing each other. People committed horrible murders more often before guns were invented. Governments kill more of their own citizens than any group or entity man ever formed." And finally " the problem isn't guns , the problem is bad people. "

And all of a sudden she frigging agreed with me.

And confessed she's just plain afraid of the world. And started crying.

I don't think she's the only anti gunner who throws truth , reason , natural rights and freedom out the window because they're afraid of the world. And I doubt this woman is going to arm her home either.

First glance looks like : " guns are killing lots of black kids because of racism , poverty and guns. "

I know a 20 something liberal moonbat who is terrified of guns. Employed by Harvard as a teachers aide/admin. She's a friends wife. ... Semi hot.

Over four or five years when they visit she keeps asking about gun related news issues , wants to see my firearms , announces a bumper sticker propaganda slogan in conversation. Interrupts me with " Yeah but ... " She's got more formal education than me. She knows Smart People. Al her friends agree with her.

Over four or so years , I've gradually consistently uniformly explained with facts , sources , Socratic method , and a lot of patience that she has been lied to and manipulated all her life and trained to accept dogma and not just look at reality.

Five goddamn years pretty much boiled down to " mass murdering ****heads are crazy people who should not have been loose on the street to begin with. The states with the most gun control are the most dangerous. The majority of kids killed with guns are drug trade shooters killing each other. People committed horrible murders more often before guns were invented. Governments kill more of their own citizens than any group or entity man ever formed." And finally " the problem isn't guns , the problem is bad people. "

And all of a sudden she frigging agreed with me.

And confessed she's just plain afraid of the world. And started crying.

I don't think she's the only anti gunner who throws truth , reason , natural rights and freedom out the window because they're afraid of the world. And I doubt this woman is going to arm her home either.

Those are the sheep.. Poor thing she has no clue

Lefties believe in a system that requires humans to be innately good but they believe humans aren innately selfish and require society to restrain their baser instincts. The cognitive dissonance is what drives this kind of freak out.

Back
Top Bottom