• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Violence Prevention Forum - Acton

Acton Town Hall
472 Main St
Wednesday, March 28 at 7PM - 9:30PM

Hosted by Senator Jamie Eldridge
Co-Host State Rep Jennifer Benson
Speakers:
Rep David Linsky
Acton COP
Acton High Students
Psycotherapist
Teacher
Public Health Advocate

I went to one of these in stow in 2013, with Rosenthal in the Linsky role. Jim Wallace was supposed to be there, but he had food poisoning.

It was a @#^#% Show. At one point they brought up mandatory police inspection of houses, and NO ONE on stage batted an eye. A guy had to yell out from the audience to remind them of the 4th amendment. At that moment I knew Eldrige was totally useless.

I went to one of these in stow in 2013, with Rosenthal in the Linsky role. Jim Wallace was supposed to be there, but he had food poisoning.

It was a @#^#% Show. At one point they brought up mandatory police inspection of houses, and NO ONE on stage batted an eye. A guy had to yell out from the audience to remind them of the 4th amendment. At that moment I knew Eldrige was totally useless.

What????

"Uh what about the 4th amendment guys?"
"Oh, guess there are some wrinkles in that idea. Will still have to work on it then."

Wow, they actually pretended to care about the 4th amendment? I'm shocked!

Back
Top Bottom