Gun Violence Forum in Lynn...TOMORROW noontime

Congressman John Tierney and Essex County District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett will host a discussion and question-and-answer session on gun violence and prevention tomorrow.

The event will be held at Lynn Classical High School, 235 O’Callaghan Way, Lynn. The doors open at 11:30 a.m., and the forum begins at noon.

The forum will begin with a panel discussion, followed by questions and answers with the audience.

In addition to Tierney and Blodgett, the panel will include Lynnette Alameddine, a Saugus resident whose son was killed during the Virginia Tech shootings; Jon Rosenthal, founder of the Newton-based nonprofit Stop Handgun Violence; Newburyport Mayor Donna Holaday, a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns; Peabody police Chief Robert Champagne; Lynn police Chief Kevin Coppinger; and Lynn School Resource Officer Robert Ferrari

- See more at: Tierney, Blodgett to host forum on gun violence tomorrow » Local News » SalemNews.com, Salem, MA

Nice unbiased "panel".

Who is going? We need people there with knowledge of up-to-date FBI and ATF stats.

76% of gun thefts are reported as losses from dealer inventories.

We need to ask "How many criminals who've committed murders or other crimes with guns had valid gun permits?"

"Why are weapons charges frequently dropped when illegal firearms are used in the commission of a crime?"

Etc, etc.

Who is going to this? This is the first I've heard of this.

IS there a crowd of pro 2a going? I never dad this advertised and at work this Saturday. Need to be on this one tierney is a real turd.

Sounds like public lynching to me. You gotta get the crowd of Pro 2A out to this. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom