• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Use/Ownership Surges in Europe

So much for the European model of gun control.
"When hundreds of women were sexually assaulted on New Year’s Eve in several German cities three years ago, Carolin Matthie decided it was time to defend herself. The 26-year-old Berlin student quickly applied for a gun permit, fearing many women would have the same idea and flood the application process.

“If I don’t do it now, I will have to wait maybe another half year,” she recalls thinking.

Gun ownership is rising across Europe, a continent that until recently faced far less gun crime and violence than much of the globe. Not long ago it was rare to see armed British police.

The uptick was spurred in part by insecurity arising from terrorist attacks—many with firearms, and reflects government efforts to get illegal guns registered by offering amnesty to owners."
Gun Use Surges in Europe, Where Firearms Are Rare

Saw it too. Not surprising. But I doubt EU countries going to suddenly make acquiring a gun legally any easier.

She's not getting a German LTC. Not now, not ever. The "Waffenschein", which allows you to carry concealed ( as opposed to the "Waffenbesitzkarte" which allows the purchase/ownership) is unobtainium. She might get a license to carry pepper spray, and that'll be the end of it.

The European Editor of the Economist, in an published multipart debate on guns, said he’d rather be beaten near-to-death several times over, before he would use a gun to defend himself.

Some European women are not willing to be raped once, let alone repeatedly, without using a gun for self-defense.

I guess we know who has the balls...

The European Editor of the Economist, in an published multipart debate on guns, said he’d rather be beaten near-to-death several times over, before he would use a gun to defend himself.

Some European women are not willing to be raped once, let alone repeatedly, without using a gun for self-defense.

That's the crap talk that comes from people who have led a sheltered life.
One good beat down and he'll be screaming to get a gun

The response to that assinine statement should have been "Would you rather be beaten to-death, before you would use a gun to defend yourself?

These are the byproducts of allowing mass immigration. Violent crime is sure to follow. I feel bad but I'm not at all surprised

That's the crap talk that comes from people who have led a sheltered life.
One good beat down and he'll be screaming to get a gun

Most people eager to get in a fight have never been in one. Having a black eye, concussion, knocked out teeth, stitches, etc. tends to educate people that they want to avoid getting into physical conflict whenever possible.

Some Euro women are raped by foreign men and then lie about who did it because they dont want to appear racist.

crazylady.gif

Most people eager to get in a fight have never been in one. Having a black eye, concussion, knocked out teeth, stitches, etc. tends to educate people that they want to avoid getting into physical conflict whenever possible.
People who have gotten a really really good ass-kickin are more likely to avoid conflict. Someone who has never been in a fight probably isnt too keen to try his luck either. Its the ones who have been there but come out relatively unscathed who are full of piss and vinegar. This guy is a hard core lib. He said that because he knows thats what he was supposed to say regardless of what his history is.

giphy.gif

Link? I'd love to read the rest of his drivel.

That's the truth.
I didn't get this pretty face playing video games.

That's a academic elitist talking nonsense, a sissy boy who's never played sports or been in the Military, never mind a fight or a physical confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom