• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun-toting "Porcupine Fest" to rock NH this June

1) "The FSP" doesn't "do" anything.

Stop right there and you've got the "Free State Project " in a realistic view. [thinking]

They were supposed to disband if they could not meet their goal and they couldn't even do that right. [laugh]
Just a sad pathetic buncha hippie wannabe's sitting around smokin' dope staging "Look at me ! Protests".[rolleyes]

They would do better writing strongly worded letters. [rofl]

...the headline I quoted, and needed a landing spot to paste it. This was one of two which turned out close enough. ...

... twice, AND it was a dupe.

I think it's a dupe also.

I guess I beat both of you. Anyhow, kill the thread if you must. I just saw the article, and thought it funny. I didn't know where else to put it, and didn't want to start a new thread on it. Sorry again.

my kids and the big gay dance party fine. my kids and the poloticians fine. But if one smelly hippie goes near my child I can't be held responsible for my actions much like the dirty hippie doesn't think he should be responsible for his. Otherwise this sounds like an awesome time.

I can't believe I avoided this thread. this is pure gold.
Anyway now I have a question. does in mean I'm gay since I have chaps? cause I really thought I was hetero. If I am gay how do I break it to my wife?

I can't believe I avoided this thread. this is pure gold.
Anyway now I have a question. does in mean I'm gay since I have chaps?

Yes

cause I really thought I was hetero. If I am gay how do I break it to my wife?
'Honey, you know how much you loved Brokeback Mountain...'

Back
Top Bottom