• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Stores Can Open

Will be very good for the FFLs in Littleton who can start doing transfers again.

I am probably asking a dumb question, have only had my LTC for a few years. But I am not familiar with any of these FFLs in Littleton people keep mentioning. Are they just smaller one man shops?

If there is a thread i can be directed to even better.

Battered and beat down as much as we are, sometimes even a mere table scrap looks like a feast to us MA gun owners.

The closure was an affront to the second amendment, the ruling, while great, puts ridiculous stipulations in place that many other businesses need not abide by. (Yes, I know it’s the beginning of a longer case and this was just a TRO that is already being appealed but there is no stay, yet. I’m following the actual thread.)

A win? Yes.
Needle moving in the right direction? Yes!
However, I can’t help not being able to shake the feeling of Stockholm syndrome. I’ve only been an LTC holder in MA for 18 months and I’m already jaded.
Honest question, does anyone know the stipulaions put in place for florists that are allowed to open for Mother’s day sans a federal court case?

I'm not so sure why folks are so excited about this, all they've done is apply a hint of lube while we're still getting our hoops smashed in.

Now if every other retailer had to follow the same bullshit rules as the LGS do it might be a win, but we're still second class citizens in this state.

Just imagine the arm flapping if every Costco, BJs, Walmart, supermarket, convenience store, gas station, etc., had the same rules applied.

F**k this state, I can't get out fast enough. And yes, I pray with every fiber of my being everyday that the politicians in this state get inoperable ass cancer* and die a slow and excruciating death.

*Calm down folks, yes I have had plenty of folks in my life die of cancer and IMO it's still to good of a death for our would be overlords.

Last edited:
Never any mention of the gun shop owners needing to feed their families, pay their employees, pay their creditors, taxes, insurance, etc. just like other stores. Because the liberal Mass democrats hate guns, gun owners, and gun shops. May the rotten bastards fry in hell. Just my take. Jack.
Other than the part-time one-person shops in your mill, these stipulations (ALL of which were presented by the AG) make a business untenable. They will lose more money by opening for 4 customers/hour than if they continue to stay closed.

It is a win . . . of sorts, but more symbolic than a practical win for business owners.

Other than the part-time one-person shops in your mill, these stipulations (ALL of which were presented by the AG) make a business untenable. They will lose more money by opening for 4 customers/hour than if they continue to stay closed.

It is a win . . . of sorts, but more symbolic than a practical win for business owners.
4 appointments per hour, not 4 customer per hour.

Good for one man shops. Bad for the public and all larger shops.

Ice cream and bike shops still have more freedom

I am probably asking a dumb question, have only had my LTC for a few years. But I am not familiar with any of these FFLs in Littleton people keep mentioning. Are they just smaller one man shops?

If there is a thread i can be directed to even better.

Not a dumb question. One-Eyed-Jack here on the forum owns a Mill in Littleton at 410 Great Road. He had open spaces so he decided to start renting those spaces at a good price for new FFLs to rent so they could start their businesses. I think at last count there were over 50 FFLs in that mill. Most are one person FFLs that are selling here on NES, GunBroker, Armslist and are open for Transfers by appointment. There is a gun store also open in the Mill for foot traffic during nights and weekends I believe. It's a great place. EddieCoyle here on the forum also does classes on how to become an FFL as well as reloading classes there at the Mill.

Not a dumb question. One-Eyed-Jack here on the forum owns a Mill in Littleton at 410 Great Road. He had open spaces so he decided to start renting those spaces at a good price for new FFLs to rent so they could start their businesses. I think at last count there were over 50 FFLs in that mill. Most are one person FFLs that are selling here on NES, GunBroker, Armslist and are open for Transfers by appointment. There is a gun store also open in the Mill for foot traffic during nights and weekends I believe. It's a great place. EddieCoyle here on the forum also does classes on how to become an FFL as well as reloading classes there at the Mill.

Thank you for the response and that clears up a few things for me. I will reach out to one of them for my next purchase.

A real noob overpays for beat up shiity 2nd generation G22. And smiles cause he has a Glock in MA. And then returns the high capacity mags that it came with to get 10 rounders. Ask me how I know.

Then he does some due dilligence and realizes he could have bought a brand new one cheaper.

Thats our consumer protection watchdog Maura helping you get 100 percent bent over and shafted from the get go.

Fixed it to reflect reality of noobies.

Surprisingly unbiased coming from the Globe...

UNfortunately for some reason I never felt the reason to pay for a membership to read the Globe online

Friendly word of advice: don't go to a gun store the very day they open up after an eight or so week hiatus. There's going to be a rush of people trying to get transfers out, new transfers done, new sales of people in a rush to buy a gun, and guys like you who are just getting into this.

If you really need a gun now, order one from an online vendor and have it shipped to your local FFL. That will at least hopefully ensure that you get what you want and you won't be staring at the counter in confusion.

Anyways, congrats Mass guys! Now go spend money [laugh]
This, too. This weekend tire kickers should stay away from MA gun shops. Let the people who already know what they want in first. Some have been waiting over a month. Don’t be surprised if staff are terse about taking appointments for wafflers etc. Don’t be a waffler, buy with knowledge and intent, or stay home.

Thank you for the response and that clears up a few things for me. I will reach out to one of them for my next purchase.
Search "The mill in Littleton directory". See post #6. Not up to date, but the link gives contact info for 41 of the FFLs. Jack.

Search "The mill in Littleton directory". See post #6. Not up to date, but the link gives contact info for 41 of the FFLs. Jack.

This, too. This weekend tire kickers should stay away from MA gun shops. Let the people who already know what they want in first. Some have been waiting over a month. Don’t be surprised if staff are terse about taking appointments for wafflers etc. Don’t be a waffler, buy with knowledge and intent, or stay home.

I agree a 100%
I'm usually just pop by, shoot the shit with the guys a bit see if there's anything on the rack that I might want to fondle and pick up a box or two of ammo.
I can wait .
Let the guys with some cash and a purpose use the slots.

UNfortunately for some reason I never felt the reason to pay for a membership to read the Globe online

Neither have I.

Normally I'll use Firefox, but to get around most paywalls and sites that want you to unblock their ad's I'll switch over to Brave.

Collectors, Four Seasons, and Steve's Tactical have announced that they aren't opening until Tuesday. Also, it's by appointment only, so there won't be any casual walk ins. I expect that in some places there will be people watching the stores to make sure that they comply with the court order.

Karens are everywhere.

Collectors, Four Seasons, and Steve's Tactical have announced that they aren't opening until Tuesday. Also, it's by appointment only, so there won't be any casual walk ins. I expect that in some places there will be people watching the stores to make sure that they comply with the court order.

Karens are everywhere.

[cheers] Kinda. 6 of one 1/2 dz of the other. FS is open SAT just he is booked already. He is also creating a waitlist for cancellations. Check out his website or call the shop.

[cheers] Kinda. 6 of one 1/2 dz of the other. FS is open SAT just he is booked already. He is also creating a waitlist for cancellations. Check out his website or call the shop.

LOL!

"Cancellations." Right.

Good luck to everyone going out there. Stay frosty and spend money!

I can't help to think that this is still going to hurt their business. At FS, you have to call and make an appointment, get confirmation, stand six feet back, wear a mask, etc....I'm so glad I'm done buying anything for a while. I wouldn't want to put up with this headache myself and I'm sure others may feel the same way. Does anyone think it's NOT going to hamper business? It's a hassle I can live without until this mess is done. I get it enough food shopping as it is....

Small correction. I don't "own" the Mill, I have managed it for the owners for 22 years now. They let me do what I want, so I thought that a lot of FFLs would fit right in. Working great so far. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom