Gun Store Robbery

A better front door, a sturdy vestibule door, bollards, and Lexan display cases would have helped buy time.

I wonder if any of them had the brains to unhook the chain from the truck, or if they drove down the street dragging the door/gate

But I thought guns where so cheep and easy to get without any sort of background check, so why bother to steel them?
Or us this the gun store loophole

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Keeerist. Gun store owners are gonna have to start selling their stuff out of bunkers.

I'm a firm believer for the homeowner, out of site, out of mind. If they don't know you have them, they won't go looking for them.
Store owners don't have that luxury.

Looked like they knew exactly what they were doing, almost like they had training of some sort.

Looked like they knew exactly what they were doing, almost like they had training of some sort.

I saw that as well. Wonder if a Mexican cartel sponsored the raid. Whomever it was, they took rifles which I thought were pretty worthless to "common criminals".

"Just not Anthony Cannon going down by his self,” said the aunt who identified herself only as Beonka. “The rest of y’all, so if ya’ll out there looking at whatever’s going on, ya’ll need to come forward.”
Cannon is one of two men accused of selling four of the stolen guns to a police informant. Inside the house where those weapons were sold, authorities said they found 32 firearms still bearing their price tags.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crim...spects-aunt-calls-thieves-surrender/81341662/

The guy driving the truck; daughter was kidnapped by revolutionaries. He later stole a plane and flew to Channel Island. After speaking to Gen. Kirby at USSOCOM. They were all released.

Back
Top Bottom