Gun store question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer:

FYI there is a whole sub forum on NE gun shops.

Bought my first gun there and I've been a repeat customer ever since. I can also count the number of times I've needed a gunsmith on one hand and that's the only shop on the north shore I'd let touch my stuff.

Just to be clear, your not talking about the other shop on the north shore with a similar name, right? If so that store has its own threads and they're much more entertaining.

The store that has not been owned by the people in that thread for like 5 years now? Northshore Firearms. You can say it. They have been under new ownership by 2 good guys who are pro 2A and are not at all like the old ownership so can we please stop maligning them already for something they had NOTHING to do with?

The store that has not been owned by the people in that thread for like 5 years now? Northshore Firearms. You can say it. They have been under new ownership by 2 good guys who are pro 2A and are not at all like the old ownership so can we please stop maligning them already for something they had NOTHING to do with?
Some wounds never heal.

That shop is stained.....as well it should be......FOREVER. 😂

They must be proud of their long history at the same location to advertise 15 years there,..

Screenshot_2021-09-15-06-00-15.png

Some wounds never heal.

That shop is stained.....as well it should be......FOREVER. 😂

Why? The people who own it now had NOTHING to do with that. That would be the same as blaming Trump for something Obama did that you didn't like because its the same office he held.

In other words, completely nonsensical and stupid.

i'm confused again [thinking] ...and it happens a lot. now, what shop are we talking about and wtf happened. why post a thread, get everyone jacked and say "never mind?"

Why? The people who own it now had NOTHING to do with that. That would be the same as blaming Trump for something Obama did that you didn't like because its the same office he held.

In other words, completely nonsensical and stupid.
You see that big smiley face emoji?

It means I'm joking.

Calm down Frodo Baggins.

i'm confused again [thinking] ...and it happens a lot. now, what shop are we talking about and wtf happened. why post a thread, get everyone jacked and say "never mind?"

New owners since this thread closed.

Do they have a sign that says "under new management"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom