Gun storage

Data he could have found himself in 5 seconds of Google. I do still think the post is "suspect". Lol

Maybe. But even if so--what difference does it make? Information is information, and nothing is being accomplished by shitposting except create a toxic social environment.

Data he could have found himself in 5 seconds of Google. I do still think the post is "suspect". Lol

Sure, there's google, but part of the reason for asking for recommendations on NES is to get the benefit of personal experience with a particular storage business. Village Vault comes to mind.

OK. And a concise recitation of his legal options was out of the question....why?

Answer: because people who spend all day shitposting to the fruitless ghost town that is NES already know the answer and in the absence of any actual dynamism on the site want to entertain themselves somehow. Right?

Make this a better site, shitheads. Be informative, and maybe even generous. You will enjoy it even more. I promise.

The problem is, if you surrender your firearms to an FFL in MA you will not be able to get some of them transferred back to you at the end of their stay, because Democrats don't feel that it is safe for you to own them, so they have made the transfers illegal.
This depends on the FFL. For example, there are gunsmiths who will work on guns that cannot be sold to MA subjects, but they do not refuse to transfer the guns back just because the overnight stay at the shop required logging it in and out of the bound book. In fact, under such cases, no 4473 or eFA10 is required when picking up the gun from repair because it is not a "transfer" as you already own it.

--------------------------

As to the grief the OP is getting - imagine a diversity forum where a very new poster signs on asking where they can buy a pride flag to hang on their house, but they have a documented history of making non-trivial donations to anti-gay orgs. It definitely raises a few red flags (no pun intended).

It could be want it claims to be, or it could be one of the opposition trolling for information it can use against our side. Hard to tell, but caution dictates regarding with suspicion.

OK. And a concise recitation of his legal options was out of the question....why?

Answer: because people who spend all day shitposting to the fruitless ghost town that is NES already know the answer and in the absence of any actual dynamism on the site want to entertain themselves somehow. Right?

Make this a better site, shitheads. Be informative, and maybe even generous. You will enjoy it even more. I promise.
This site is practically perfect. I think @Admin would agree.

I would strongly consider 2 things in your position:

Stop donating to Democrats, and voting for them too for that matter, in the future you will know more licensed gun owners that way at minimum..

If you store guns at a private residence, consider spending a little $$ on at least a cabinet you can lock up so the person has "no access" to them, better if they officially do not even know what's in there. This helps avoid any issues in the rare event something weird happens and some Johnny Law type wants to treat the storage as possession by the property owner or a transfer.

There are places that warehouse firearms for a fee--but they are expensive. Probably more expensive then you are willing to pay, but give Mark a call.

The problem is, if you surrender your firearms to an FFL in MA you will not be able to get some of them transferred back to you at the end of their stay, because Democrats don't feel that it is safe for you to own them, so they have made the transfers illegal.

Your best bet is to think hard about ANYONE you know in a relatively sane state (NH, Maine, VT, RI) and leave them there. No license is required.

Lastly--you MAY be able to store them with an unlicensed individual you trust IF they are unable to access them--as in, stored in a locked safe or container to which they do not have access. I am not a lawyer--and you should double-check the legality of that.

Lastly--what is NES's malfunction, exactly?

Why can't anyone just answer a f***ing question?
Thank you

Some of you guys are too harsh. Not everything is black and white. OP may have made political contributions to Tsongas and a progressive PAC 6 years ago, but so what? He may have been supporting other planks in the Democratic platform. Plus, people can change their views over time. There is an observation, credited to Disraeli, Churchill, Batbie, and others, that goes something like, "if you are not a democrat when you are 25, you have no heart; if you are not a republican by the time you turn 35, you have no head."

If he has those guns, he has an interest in gun rights, and probably will grow even more supportive of gun rights as he runs into more and more frustrations with his storage and ownership issues due to MA gun laws, particularly if he can get some helpful advice here. A little tolerance goes a long way.
I got no time for him to understand , IF YOU VOTE, AND YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT, YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST GUN RIGHTS.

About 18 rifles M1902 , Mouser, couple of AKs, couple Ars, Galil, M1A1, Mosin, PSL, FAL. Also about 20 hand guns Luger, 3 Walters, P35, couple of Sigs, CZ, 1911, Beretta M9A3 and others. Yes they can be shot.

That’s
To all you Mother f***ers hating. It was a donation to a client so I could employ 30 guys a subcontractors for 5 years.
AH HA!!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!! It’s another Quid Pro Qou from the Democrats!!!!.....did I spell that right?

I represented a guy who was visited by Tsongas senior and they sat in his kitchen over coffee and he was told that he needed to give him 10K if he wanted to develop a project in Lowell. After the "donations" were revealed he was convicted of campaign finance violations and lost his 2A rights.

Just a quick Google search....found these in a matter of seconds.

I can recommend Consolidated Firearm Services in Hudson, MA. I’ve not used them for storage but Mark has done some gun smithing work for me and I’ve found him fair and friendly to work with.

Why not buy a gun safe, have it installed in a friends house, store your guns, then after taking the firearms back, give your friend the combination? Win win and probably cheaper than bonded storage?

I represented a guy who was visited by Tsongas senior and they sat in his kitchen over coffee and he was told that he needed to give him 10K if he wanted to develop a project in Lowell. After the "donations" were revealed he was convicted of campaign finance violations and lost his 2A rights.
[/QUOTE

Wow! Karma came early for that political hack.

This is why MA has made surreptitious voice recording a crime, though the recent federal decision allowing one to record police might extend to other public servants.

Back
Top Bottom