Gun storage

Easier would be a friend in NH, anyone allowed to own guns even if they know nothing of guns would be ok.

Thread is suspect.

Greg Boryczka - $2,000 in Political Contributions for 2014

Niki Tsongas and ActBlue?

"ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables Democrats, progressive groups, and nonprofits to raise money on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors". Wikipedia

You can store then with me after we fill out your four FA10s as a small holding fee: I need the Galil, FAL, Luger and one AK no thumbhole stock.

Some of you guys are too harsh. Not everything is black and white. OP may have made political contributions to Tsongas and a progressive PAC 6 years ago, but so what? He may have been supporting other planks in the Democratic platform. Plus, people can change their views over time. There is an observation, credited to Disraeli, Churchill, Batbie, and others, that goes something like, "if you are not a democrat when you are 25, you have no heart; if you are not a republican by the time you turn 35, you have no head."

If he has those guns, he has an interest in gun rights, and probably will grow even more supportive of gun rights as he runs into more and more frustrations with his storage and ownership issues due to MA gun laws, particularly if he can get some helpful advice here. A little tolerance goes a long way.

I need to store some guns for three months. Is there a place in Ma that offers that kind of service?
Just a quick Google search....found these in a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
I need to store some guns for three months. Is there a place in Ma that offers that kind of service?

There are places that warehouse firearms for a fee--but they are expensive. Probably more expensive then you are willing to pay, but give Mark a call.

The problem is, if you surrender your firearms to an FFL in MA you will not be able to get some of them transferred back to you at the end of their stay, because Democrats don't feel that it is safe for you to own them, so they have made the transfers illegal.

Your best bet is to think hard about ANYONE you know in a relatively sane state (NH, Maine, VT, RI) and leave them there. No license is required.

Lastly--you MAY be able to store them with an unlicensed individual you trust IF they are unable to access them--as in, stored in a locked safe or container to which they do not have access. I am not a lawyer--and you should double-check the legality of that.

Lastly--what is NES's malfunction, exactly?

Why can't anyone just answer a f***ing question?

Just a quick Google search....found these in a matter of seconds.

Good for you, Whacko.

You actually posted actionable data.

As opposed to most people--who basically went out of their way to shitpost and waste bandwidth.

There are places that warehouse firearms for a fee--but they are expensive. Probably more expensive then you are willing to pay, but give Mark a call.

The problem is, if you surrender your firearms to an FFL in MA you will not be able to get some of them transferred back to you at the end of their stay, because Democrats don't feel that it is safe for you to own them, so they have made the transfers illegal.

Your best be is to think hard about ANYONE you know in a relatively sane state (NH, Maine, VT, RI) and leave them there. No license is required.

Lastly--you MAY be able to store them with an unlicensed individual you trust IF they are unable to access them--as in, stored in a locked safe or container to which they do not have access. I am not a lawyer--and you should double-check the legality of that.

Lastly--what is NES's malfunction, exactly?

Why can't anyone just answer a f***ing question?
Well.....nesers tend to be a little "suspicious". Guy is on nes asking about storing about 50 fire arms.....and you and I had the cranial capacity to find multiple storage facilities with 5 seconds of "Google Fu".

Back
Top Bottom