• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun-stolen-in-ca-in-97-turns-up-in-boston

I don’t think the ‘fun’ part is a typo. Too bad they’ll destroy that thing, they can be fun!! And WTF, only 6 rounds!?!

I've got one of those "illegal funs" in the back of the safe somewhere. I've never seen such a tiny magazine for it though.

Seems appropriate. You can only fire about 3-4 rounds before it jams..................................................

if my math is correct the guys who got caught with the gun were 4 years old and 2 years old when the gun was stolen...lol

"The Tec-9 is a pistol that was discontinued in 2001 and was explicitly banned by federal legislation."

It was explicitly banned by the federal AWB in 1994, immediately replaced by the AB-10 (which this appears to be), and the AWB expired in 2004.

"The Tec-9 is a pistol that was discontinued in 2001 and was explicitly banned by federal legislation."

It was explicitly banned by the federal AWB in 1994, immediately replaced by the AB-10 (which this appears to be), and the AWB expired in 2004.

Meh...facts...

It was my anniversary weekend last week. If it was the 1800's, we did a lot of illegal funning. LOL

Ah the Tec-9. Someone had one for sale here for dirt-cheap seconds before Newtown. I was ready to pounce and the price skyrocketed. :(. World's most inaccurate handgun. But it's just a memory of my youth in bad 80's action movies. Chuck Norris. Kurt Russell. It was the preferred weapon of B-grade action movie stars of that era.

Back
Top Bottom