• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun show purchase.

Hi ive only bought guns from a shop and i always get delayed. Now my question is i plan to go to the wilmington knife and gun show on the 3rd will i be able to purchase a gun from a vendor without a issue?

My guess is if you always get delayed you will get delayed there as well. They do the same background checks etc... there is nothing different in the procedure. Although this doesnt mean if you find a great deal you should pass it up, youll just have to go to the dealer and pick it up later.

Related Question: If you get delayed during the transaction can you stop the sale or at that point are you required to complete the transactions?

Related Question: If you get delayed during the transaction can you stop the sale or at that point are you required to complete the transactions?

In my experiences at the gun store (I assume the shows are the same) you pay for your purchase and the last thing done before receiving the gun is you get called in to the .fed

Back
Top Bottom