• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun show in Plymouth

I am betting there will be a fight amongst the plymouth cops for the detail work for this show. They will want to keep an eye out for those shifty NESr's in attendance... [laugh]

For the sarcasm challenged, those who know why this is funny will know why this is funny...

I am betting there will be a fight amongst the plymouth cops for the detail work for this show. They will want to keep an eye out for those shifty NESr's in attendance... [laugh]

For the sarcasm challenged, those who know why this is funny will know why this is funny...

No need, those guys will be fighting for that detail.

A gun show in my home town, I'll be there!

Hopefully it will be one of the NES'rs who gets the detail! [wink]

Since I'm wearing long sleeves right now I have to assume this is about firearms. Where is this at? I have some free time this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom