• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun show in Marlborough

BONESTOCK

NES Member
Is the show in Middleborough going on this weekend?

Anybody going?

This is just an excuse for me to get out and about today.

I know 4 or 5 of my friends are going for nostalgic reasons. I haven't been since I helped @ a table recruiting for our annual introduction to USPSA shooting class.

I'd be curious to know if the usual Garand guys are there today.

Might want to swing in to browse some parts. Maybe stocks and handguards.

Any reports on reloading powder would also be appreciated.

Is the show in Middleborough going on this weekend?

Anybody going?

This is just an excuse for me to get out and about today.
For what? To browse overpriced Mass-neutered garbage, beef jerky and nazi memorabilia? No thanks. The last couple MA gun shows I attended made me sad and disgusted with myself for even going. I felt so dirty I needed to take a shower after. No thanks.

Last edited:
Around the corner from me but last time I went it was what you described.

Never got the infatuation for the Nazi stuff. To each their own.

I went early this morning.
At 9:15 the line was around the building and down the side parking lot.
That being said it did move fairly quickly after the rescue and ambulance services cleared the front area. Not sure what happened but guessing some kind of medical emergency.

For me it was good but nothing like the past and I just know it never will be so I've just accepted that.

I got a new holster, 2 kinds of beef Jerky, beef sticks, some reloading supplies, a new firearm and even a few spare mags.
I met some great people and enjoyed seeing some new products. Everything under one roof so it was a great day for me overall. Then again, I pretty much decided it was going to be a great experience even before I left the house and I honestly think that is what either makes or breaks you.

Just left, the prices were more obscene than usual. How can anyone sell $1,000+ dollar SKS’s or a $495 10/22 with a straight face🙄
Cause it's *RaRE iN mA*. Are these gun shows still a carry-gun-free zone? Where you gotta dump your ammo in your carry gun in your car?

Cause it's *RaRE iN mA*. Are these gun shows still a carry-gun-free zone? Where you gotta dump your ammo in your carry gun in your car?
Well, that or just answer NO when they inquire at the door. Always worked before.

How about the parts guy with the bucket style Schlitz hat that is older than me? (Both the guy AND the hat)
Was he there?

What were you specifically looking for?

How many tables, approx?

Were the milsurp parts guys there?
I go to the shows hoping to find vintage classic collectible handguns (mostly S&W's) at fair, non-rape prices.

If 500 tables fills the place, it must have been down well below 300 today with just a handful of busy, full-display gun dealers.

Like I said elsewhere, the usual bulk ammo guy didn't show up. No one knew why.

At least one of the usual milsurp parts guys was not there.

Back
Top Bottom