Gun show door prize

Very funny this topic came up. I mentioned the same thing to my buddy when we were at the Marlborough show last week end. Never heard of anyone ever winning the door prize. Guess if you go to a hundred shows you get your $100 door prize in $1 off coupons in the mail. Not complaining just saying LOL !!

Nobody wins the $100 (except the organizers selling your info to marketing campaigns).. so don't sign into the gun show manifest .

One possible door prize could be a knock or kick at your door for questioning your involvement in dozens of gun show guest books...[tinfoil]

Has anyone ever won a door prize or do we just get on their mailing list?

I have been going to shows for at least 25 years and have never heard of anyone winning anything.

Same here. I agree that other than making their mailing list, I have my doubts that anyone ever wins. Otherwise they would likely post a list of "first name last initial" by the box to drop them into. Legit drawings love to brag about the winners.

Give Maura's name and office address.

She'd probably investigate who did it (handwriting recognition vs. MA DL) and prosecute them as a "hate crime". But I love the idea!!

She'd probably investigate who did it (handwriting recognition vs. MA DL) and prosecute them as a "hate crime". But I love the idea!!
Which would involve:

a. A subpoena to the gun show promoter
b. The promoter keeping the cards for months after the data had been entered into mailing list software

Yes, I actually won a door price at the fish and game show at the Big E. About ten years ago. I did win a gun. I had a choice between a black powder set up or a shotgun.As if that were a choice.

Back
Top Bottom