Gun Show Dec. 12-13 W Springfield

No carry at the show. Even us vender can not carry.
Stop by Remsport for your flat top upper we have many in stock and at very competive prices. These are our own uppers.
We also have everything else you might need for your AR build.
Are you looking for a complete upper? What do you have in mind? If you let me know today I will build one to that spec and bring it to the show. This goes for anyone else that may have a request. Please call me today and I will try to make sure we have the requested at the show.
Thank you
John
413 579 1994
John

we are also going to have some early run 1st quaility not blems or seconds AR M4 barrels for $110.00 These are over runs from an overseas contract we had.
14.5 and 16.0 M4 in stainless steel 1:9 twist and chrome lined blue 1:9 twist in 5.56. These won't last

I am still waiting for my LTC in the mail. Can anyone tell me if it be of any benefit for me to go this year, or should I wait for the next one. I will be at Smith and Wesson shooting with my son on Sunday si it's pretty close.

I would go, you may find that just right gift that your wife can wrap up for you [smile] .

If the vendor you're looking for doesn't make it, try Guns & Gun Parts in W. Springfield. He may be at the show, as well. He has an interesting assortment of magazines.

I hope to make it Saturday to the Big E show....

Ya he has alot of mags, real nice guy to, I've gone to his shop a shot the BS with him a few times and have gotten some good deals from him.

...are you allowed to carry in there? Thanks in advance!

You are not allowed to carry loaded in the building, they have LEO's at the front door and a safety can to point at to make your gun safe, they will most likely put a cable tie on your gun.

I allways make my gun safe before I go in (at my truck), most times I don't get asked if I'm carrying, (they are suppose to ask everyone), but when I do I just point out to them that I have allready unloaded and removed my magazine, they just OK me than and allow me to go in without a strap.

Well Im here and its cold! ( But I love it)

Make sure all you NES'rs stop by the GOAL table. Im hanging out with a purdy EBR. Gun #8 on the "Lucky 20" raffle ticket. The raffle will be drawn on Dec 28, so you time is running out!!

I went this morning. Scored some NIB AR mags from 1986, a few Glock mags, Mosin sling, polypro bottoms, and a bunch of stripper clips. My friend got some type of green laser/led light combo for his PPK.

There were some good deals out there; like any gun show you had to dig for them.

My back is way to sore, I can't walk for more than 5 or 10 min's, it sucks. If I didn't have to bring the wife to Worchester on Monday I mite try it, but having to go Monday my back would not be healed up enough.

Glad you all found some goodies, this one is most times a good show.

Sorry Mrs Magnum I was really hoping to get there to give you a hand at the GOAL booth, sorry.

thinking about heading out that way tomorrow, any good ammo deals? specifically .40 S&W and .223 / 5.56

They had 50 ct boxes of fiocchi 55 gr .223 for $22 and boxes of fiocchi 170gr .40 s&w for $15.

Not a great deal but better than some stores.

Went over to the show early this morning. Picked up two of the three things on my list. Got a set of back-up iron sights for a flat top receiver from John at Remsport and a buffer/tube/spring from Sherluk to complete installing an Ace Skeleton stock on my NES lower. The only thing I did not get was more mags for my 1911A1 .22lr conversion. One dealer had one (for $75) but it seemed to be in pretty rough shape. Probably dirty inside which might have cleaned up but I didn't want to take the chance right now.

Also stopped by the GOAL booth and met MrsMagnum. Bought some raffle tickets and that was about it.

Small show, even by recent standards. Some good deals but not all that many.

Thanks:) I will defiantly be getting a set been hearing great things about these things. Do you get your plugs the same day or does he fit and ship later or something?

The hearsafe guy was there, and he will be in Marlboro in Jan. I specifically asked him if he would be there as I am getting two sets done then.

I am actually not working this show, thank god, so I will be able to look around. I cant wait to ask some of the questions i am asked while working the shows, i.e. is this 1935 Mosin Nagant new, is this the real price, I can buy this same firearm for 100 dollars less, my answer ...than go buy it.

It will be so nice to be able to relax and shop around.

I think I met MrsMagnum today at goal booth. Very nice lady. Can't wait to collect my raffle prize :)

Kim,

I've always been curious, at a "typical" show like this, how many New people sign up for GOAL? I'm not thinking renews, but people that either are new to firearms, or have shot for years but never joined. I use my father as an example, he's shot (read hunts) for years, and has a lifetime NRA membership, but until I signed him up a couple years ago (at Marlboro) be has never heard of GOAL

Just wondering. . .

Kim,

I've always been curious, at a "typical" show like this, how many New people sign up for GOAL? I'm not thinking renews, but people that either are new to firearms, or have shot for years but never joined. I use my father as an example, he's shot (read hunts) for years, and has a lifetime NRA membership, but until I signed him up a couple years ago (at Marlboro) be has never heard of GOAL

Just wondering. . .

Good question - Many people tend to think we ARE the NRA when they see us at the shows so they walk right past us.

I tend to see about 10 new member sign ups per show. Many people grab literature and then say they will sign up on line, so Im never really sure what the numbers are for shows.

This show a different trend from most shows, its slower than most due to the location and time of year. I also see lots of CT people who know of us from being at the shows but they don't sign up. So this show is not our best, but for me its worth getting the word out to WMA, especially seeing its my neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom