• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shops open on Sundays

your answer is wrong and you have failed. i wouldn't touch that shop with someone else's dick.

blue northern is a good shop, sometimes they have cool stuff. bought my first gun there and the owner and his sons are alright guys.

OK. So let me preface this by saying I'm a noob at this site. Why should this place be avoided?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

where are the dupe police? I know we went over this at least once recently... (the only ones I know about are SCF in taunton, BPS, and dicks (though I would never buy anything from them)

your answer is wrong and you have failed. i wouldn't touch that shop with someone else's dick.

blue northern is a good shop, sometimes they have cool stuff. bought my first gun there and the owner and his sons are alright guys.

Gee thanks. I guess ideology trumps facts on this one.

The fact is that northeast trading is open on Sunday. The fact also is that the owner is a rat bastard who screwed gun owners

I didn't know that. I happened by the place a few months ago while in the Attleboro area. The other poster responded to my post like I'm some sort of a-hole for even mentioning it. I guess exchanging information is ok as long as it is the proper information.

I didn't know that. I happened by the place a few months ago while in the Attleboro area. The other poster responded to my post like I'm some sort of a-hole for even mentioning it. I guess exchanging information is ok as long as it is the proper information.

Clean the sand out of the vajeen. Don't take shit so personally. It's just a sore spot, and rightly so, among some of us.

I, for one, am glad it was brought up. Now I know where not to shop.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

As mentioned Blue Northern in Ayer. Also R&R in Belchertown but not a place I'm fond of. They are not the most friendly bunch of people there...

Haha, soooo true^^^^^^. Went there to pick up a box of ammo and only one out of the three people working gave a shit about me. Just went to Northeast Trading yesterday to do a transfer and while I don't know much about their history, they were pure class IMHO giving me great info as I was a first time shooter. Also let me buy more than one box of ammo, 4 actually. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom