• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shops near Sanbornton, NH

Going up north for few days (sun to tues) on vaca and I'll be looking to do some ammo shopping while I'm in Sanbornton.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I live on Hermit Lake! Skips is awesome, about 15 minutes away and good for ammo, but can't shoot there. Belmont firearms is best indoor shooting around, can rent pretty much anything except .50 BMG and shotguns (no shotguns allowed). Otherwise check out The Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club. That's the outdoor range I belong to, you might be able to get away with a one day membership or something.

I'm still trying to find a good (free) spot, I know people shoot up in the woods behind my house but I don't know exactly where.

Riley's in Hooksett pretty much always has the best prices, pretty easy to get to on the way back to MA.

im in Tilton, check average Joes on route 3 in Belmont, Abes on 104 in New Hampton, and a second for Belmont, Skips and the Pemi. All good choices!

Franks in Meredith is worth a look, smaller but some nice pieces. Not a destination if you're only looking for cheap ammo.

Back
Top Bottom