Gun shops in Massachusetts ***map***

Last edited:
Have the GOAL offices moved yet? If so, the map needs to be updated.

Maybe not. Mike Yacino is listed by BATFE as the holder of that FFL, so it sounds like the "dealer" stayed at the old building and is now part of the GOAL Foundation. Just a guess, but I did look the FFL info up on the BATFE website to confirm who held the FFL a month or two ago.

WEEDWHACKER: Could you add:

Carr's Sporting Goods Inc.
1452 Somerset Ave. (Rt 138)
Taunton, MA 02780
508-823-3218

Also, please check "The Outdoor Shop" recent addition. For some reason they show up on the OP map with all the shops, but on the "LIST" posted on 6-14-09 @ 10:46AM with all the gun shops I can not find them or their web links.

The Outdoor Shop Inc.
50 Long Pond Dr.
S. Yarmouth, MA 02664

[email protected]
www.ODSGuns.com

Thanks. SUPER POST !!!

That is so outdated...

AAA is no longer open...

AAA is now Guns Inc...

Valley Sports is no longer open...

Doesn't show Guns And Gear in Agawam...

I think I could find more, but that was just a quick look...

Updated with install instructions in a word format.

For those with Garmin GPS's that support POI (points of interest) we now have a file that we can upload to our GPS and have the Gun Shops Of Mass Map on our GPS!!!!!

HERE IS THE FILE

INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL

Its pretty darn cool IMO.... If any help is needed to get this installed just send me a PM and I will help as best as I can. Also if there is enough interest I will work on other GPS brands.

Here is a screen shot based on current location..

gsomss.jpg

Is there an update to load the map file for Garmin POIs? As these links are not functional...

I would like to put in a plug for Dark Horse Gunsmithing.

I wanted to have my Ma PPS switched to a "S" disconnector.
Thought of doing it myself but also wanted to have a full trigger job done while it was apart.
I called Dark Horse and talked with Bill. He said they had done many and already have the parts in stock although I had them also. He turned me over to Max the PPS man and he said he would be happy to do it. I explained It was a 2 1/2 hour drive each way and would it be possible to drop it off when they opened the next day and waite till it was done. They said, to my surprise, absolutely.

So I dropped it off yesterday and about 2 hours later picked it up. The trigger was like night and day and Max showed what he had done to the trigger which was superbly done.
The trigger is so much smoother and lighter now. The price was also very reasonable for all they did.

I highly recommend them to anyone that has a Ma PPS with the "H" disconnector.
They were very polite answering all my many questions and very accommodating, what more can one ask a of business.

Back
Top Bottom