Gun Shop review

My buddy and I have been dealing with Great Road Firearms in Stow. This shop is top notch. From the knowledge, the transfers and consignments. They have a great selection of rifles though not a big rifle guy myself. They do have pistols in stock and their prices are in line with any other GS. They have a $10 transfer right now, their consignment is great, I put two Springfield pistols on consignment, they price them right and both sold within a few days. I got what I wanted and there's no hassle.
Even though I have 4 shops closer to me, I drive out there because of the excellent treatment by the staff. I have to praise this shop.
Nothing to gain by it except to let my fellow NES members in on it. In fact two members who purchased firearms from me and met there, thanked me for introducing them to the place. They didn't know of it previously. Thanks for reading.

My only experience there was transferring something to a MA resident. Very impressive shop and the help couldn't have been nicer. Seemed very informed as well, very accommodating.

Dupeeeee

Was there this past Sunday meeting up with another member to do a trade. Nice selection and the staff was pretty helpful as well.

See.. you all jinxed it. GRF is temporarily going to appointment only and shut their doors to normal hours.

it seems they’ve gotten overwhelmed with orders and need to slow things down to get caught up.

Back
Top Bottom