• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GUN SHOP PRICES

FPrice said:
Hey, any gunowner worth his salt doesn't mind a few extra miles to get a deal or a sweet firearm.

Unless he's a pussy.

:D

Must...not...say...it. Must...resist...evil...twin.brother....

Who's calling who.....

Whew, for a minute there I thought I thought my evil twin would win! [oops]

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I have a very nice but small gun shop about one mile from me. That's "one" as in one.zero. So 98 (99 - 1 = 98.0) extra miles is more than a few. But, I would not rule out visiting Zero Hour if something calls my name enough from them. Will they be up to the Big E Gun Show in West Springfield in March?

In any case I will remember your name and drop it if I ever get the chance.

Daisy. [lol]

But of course ! And they'll be in Wilmington the 18th/19th of February, if you'd rather see them there.

But of course ! And they'll be in Wilmington the 18th/19th of February, if you'd rather see them there.

Gee, how nice. Only 100.35 miles from where I am.

What are you? A serial leader-astray of nice young men???

Daisy, Daisy....

(that's the evil twin trying to get out again)

FPrice said:

Gee, how nice. Only 100.35 miles from where I am.

What are you? A serial leader-astray of nice young men???

Daisy, Daisy....

(that's the evil twin trying to get out again)

Actually, I have stock in most oil companies, and I'm trying to get you to drive willy nilly all over the state.

lol. They'll be in Springfield, by all means wait for that.

Actually, if I could get to Wilmington I would like to see what its like. But I highly doubt I'll be able to, especially after having taken time to go to Marlboro.

Back
Top Bottom