• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shop near Brandon/Rutland, VT?

Can anyone suggest a good gun shop (hunting supplies) near Brandon or Rutland, Vermont?

Thanks

Sorry, I'm stuck with two dimensional ground travel. FSG is the 'regular' shop, but I was hoping to find one some where near Brandon/Rutland, or at least on the way there from Hanover, NH.

Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:
Four Seasons????

(Just another little joke)

Geographically challenged are we? [roll]

Doesn't everyone travel by Bell Jet Ranger?

Damn, another show-off filthy rich attorney! [lol]

Other than the expense involved, I really wouldn't mind having one at my disposal. The only quick way to get around the Boston area! Back in the days of the late DEC, I used to enjoy getting from Maynard to Logan or Nashua in 15 minutes at 1100' above traffic!

solar said:
Can anyone suggest a good gun shop (hunting supplies) near Brandon or Rutland, Vermont?

Hi, Solar.

There's a nice shop up Rt 7 in or near Middlebury, VT. It's just past where VT-125 comes into Rt 7. I was there Saturday. I think it's called Mid State Sporting or something like that.

Nice selection of handguns, large selection of long arms, lots of accessories, and they also had archery stuff, fishing stuff & clothing.

Ross

I'm sorry, Darius! [oops] [oops] [oops]

I guess that proves that I'm not a lawyer - being useful and giving a straight answer like I did. [twisted]

Ross

Some good choices up here are:

VT Field Sports, Rt 7, just south of Middlebury. This is the place Dwarven1 is talking about.

Pidgeon's Gun Shop, Rt 7, a couple of miles north of Middlebury.

Mid State Sports, Rt 7, about a mile north of Vergennes.

Back
Top Bottom