• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shop in Fall River,Ma.

Has anyone heard of the new gun shop in Fall River called Troy City Tactical? I noticed it this wknd driving into the city to visit my brother. Just wondering any good/bad reviews. It is nice to see new shops opening.

Most of their policies are on the website and they make sense. $25 transfer
Hope they make it. There have been more than one in the area fail.
Yes I have been to both of them. It sucks they closed down I don't why they did. I heard all kind of rumors. Is this place owned or run by any of the guys from those shops?

Yes I have been to both of them. It sucks they closed down I don't why they did. I heard all kind of rumors. Is this place owned or run by any of the guys from those shops?

One of the guys at Troy City Tactical worked at Ephesian Arms. TCT is a pretty good shop, they cater more to the black rifle crowd. One wont find many hunting guns there, but they will work with you to get what you want. I ordered my GP100 22lr from them, very good experience and a very fair price.

Mike Skidmore is the guy who worked at Ephesians.

Small shop that did a lot a AR work so Healy's declaration has probably hurt them a lot.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

One of the guys at Troy City Tactical worked at Ephesian Arms. TCT is a pretty good shop, they cater more to the black rifle crowd. One wont find many hunting guns there, but they will work with you to get what you want. I ordered my GP100 22lr from them, very good experience and a very fair price.

I've known Jim for a few years now, He used to work at another shop that shall not be named. He's good people.

Visited once...good guys. I was unfortunate enough to visit on the day that the retro-active black rifle laws came down from on high...guys were not sure what the future would hold for obvious reasons.

It's pretty convenient to get to if you are eastbound on 195. I try to stop by at least once a week just to check out what's new. Great shop and great guys... and they put a rail on my can cannon :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

c4d5454f58c555ff7f9258a5e1cbe3a4.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I bought a used gun there a couple of weeks ago at a great price. Maybe not the largest selection but they had a keltec sub2k, assortment of rifles and shotguns and a good selection of handguns. They had a used Wesson pistol that wasn't an 1911 that I've never seen before. They have a policy of nobody leaving the store naked! That is, buy a carry piece, they give you defensive ammo before you leave. I liked the place and the guys running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom