Gun Shop in Brussels, Belgium

I thought everyone here would appreciate this:
I just returned from my honeymoon in Europe, where one of your stop-overs was in Brussels, Belgium.
I spotted this gun shop when we were out waking one day. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to stop in and check out their selection. I did take a picture though and thought you all would like to see:

IMG_0902.jpg

Steve

I wonder if they stock AK-47s. This thread motivated me to Google around re: gun laws in Belgium. I found this interesting, and recent discussion with Chris Knox at ... Democratic Underground.

http://www[dot]democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=118&topic_id=232276&mesg_id=250208

Replace [dot] wit a dot. I wanted to avoid a live link.

I thought the honeymoon was where the mans balls are still within grasp..It's when you get back that they are put in alcohol to be retrieved when divorce happens.

I wonder if he had time to go in fancy euro womens clothes stores..[smile]

Nope, no fancy euro woman's clothing stores either.... We actually didn't do a whole lot of shopping while we were over there. Mostly just alot of sightseeing.
I admit, I probably could have squeezed a few minutes to check it out, but oh well. We will probably go back sometime, as my wife has family in Luxembourg. I'll be sure to check it out then.

We had a great time on our trip. The other stops on our journey were Paris and Amsterdam.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom