Gun Shop between Lowell and Lebanon nh?

Driving up to Lebanon NH today, what gun shops should I hit along the way? I guess MFL is on the way, anything else? I am looking for used revolvers and possibly a rifle case.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Rileys in hooksette
Collectibles and Merrimack Firearms are both near route 3 as well if you go that way (which I assume you would)

Thanks for the recommendations, I was running late and was only able to stop at Manchester Firing Line. What a great facility and almost a museum of NFA arms. I really like the layout of the place, but it was hard/impossible to check out the ammo or accessory section. It sucked to see all the toys I couldn't buy from the 25 round mags for my Ruger 10/22 to the S&W Shield... While I was there, someone rented a machine gun on the range.

Not a lot of used guns or revolvers, but this appears to be more of a plastic/ semi-auto shop anyway. I will have to check out the others, when I have time.

Chris

Merrimack Firearms, Steve and Tim will take care of you. Collectible down the street is good for milsurp. MFLR isn't bad, I've been there a couple of times. Avoid Al's Sportsman in Amherst, he is less than honest.

Back
Top Bottom