Gun Seizures in Mass

peterk123

NES Member
According to the news this morning - Over 1400 illegal guns were seized in Massachusetts last year. An alarming number, given the that the State has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

Personally I am shocked. I can't believe that despite our tough gun laws, there are still people that do not follow the rules. How can that even be possible? Even worse, almost all of these guns were seized during drug related incidents. Drugs! I never would have guessed. I would have figured it was architects, computer techs, carpenters and other hard working citizens while buying coffee or going to the supermarket would have been the culprits. Shocked I say, just shocked.

Criminals dont give 2 shits about any "laws" they are immune from gun CONTROL. Law abiding gun owners are already felons in waiting in the eyes of the state. Down the road when they pile more restrictions will you bend over and take it,or give the state the middle finger. Will YOU be a good little serf or a patriot?

According to the news this morning - Over 1400 illegal guns were seized in Massachusetts last year. An alarming number, given the that the State has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

Personally I am shocked. I can't believe that despite our tough gun laws, there are still people that do not follow the rules. How can that even be possible? Even worse, almost all of these guns were seized during drug related incidents. Drugs! I never would have guessed. I would have figured it was architects, computer techs, carpenters and other hard working citizens while buying coffee or going to the supermarket would have been the culprits. Shocked I say, just shocked.
Beat me to it. WOW! Especially the drug dealers! Who'd a thunk it!

Figures, it's all about drugs. So what do we do? We legalize marijuana and let those reefer freaks run around, knowing full well that pretty soon these hopped up junkies will be shooting out lights and committing all sorts of heinous crimes to support their vile habits.

Best if we keep drugs illegal, it'll prevent more crime.

MSP and BPD have nearly daily social media posts about seized guns. 90% of the time someone gets pulled over for speeding or driving around at night without lights or something, fidgets like crazy in the seat, allows a search, and bam! drugs and guns turn up.

Did they say anything - anything at all - about the people they seized the guns from? Anyone want to bet on the percentage of them that are back on the streets?

And every one of the guys arrested with drugs and guns and "high capacity clips" all got out of jail in a week :rolleyes:

MSP and BPD have nearly daily social media posts about seized guns. 90% of the time someone gets pulled over for speeding or driving around at night without lights or something, fidgets like crazy in the seat, allows a search, and bam! drugs and guns turn up.

I wonder how many of those guns and drugs have been seized multiple times. o_O

Thanks Massachusetts... Thank you for giving my 26 year old son the ability to legally smoke marijuana... Because, I didn't spend 20 years trying to make sure he didn't.
Do you drink? Does it effect you negatively to the point you’re unable to show up to work on time? Or are you a responsible adult who knows how to moderate your consumption?
I don’t smoke but why GAF if someone does if they pay their bills on time and work everyday?

I wonder how broadly they apply the term "illegal" in this case?

Does it also include firearms seized from homes that were improperly stored, RO confiscations, improperly
secured in a vehicle, some poor wretch from another state that didn't have the proper papers from the king,
etc?

Wouldn't surprise me if the numbers are inflated just to horrify the citizenry.

Thanks Massachusetts... Thank you for giving my 26 year old son the ability to legally smoke marijuana... Because, I didn't spend 20 years trying to make sure he didn't.

There is no requirement in the law that he must smoke it. So what's the problem? Legal or otherwise if he wanted to smoke it he will. Would you rather it be illegal, he smokes it, gets caught and then is a criminal? I think this way is better.

a comment was made about our tough gun laws and then the old 'well, most of the guns came in from out of state'....in a preemptive strike to try and squelch any hopes of reciprocity.

And Mass pols and law enforcement still do not see their own hypocrisy in being butt hurt that Trump threw Lawrence under the bus for some opioid issue in NH. The can claim the guns came from another state but when something evil comes from their state they go on the defensive.....lmfao.....Masspoles are a joke.

Back
Top Bottom