Gun Safety Class

My wife got her gun safety certificate about 10 years ago, and never followed through with getting her LTC. Is there somewhere in the Woburn/Stoneham area, that you guys could recommend, she can take the class again?

Really? That's good to know. I'll see if she can track the old one down. Although, I wouldn't mind her taking the class again as a refresher anyways. On the plus side, she recruited about 4-5 other mom's, who have previously had zero interest in guns, to take a class with her.

Certs don’t expire, but I’ve seen some towns recently change their requirements and require proof of live fire. So if you sign her up for another class make sure there is live fire included if you need it.

I lost mine and had to take a new class for renewal because the PD didn't have my old one. Weird. Anyway...

I went to @EddieCoyle class.

While not in Woburn, it is not too far.

On the plus side, she recruited about 4-5 other mom's, who have previously had zero interest in guns, to take a class with her.
[pics]

If they’re not guilty/single and not too far away I might consider doing an in home certification class (live fire to follow in my.... at the range)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom