Gun Safety Certified

DJBrad

NES Member

1E92A7B9-310C-473A-8A1E-189DD7A56B98.jpeg

“This new Gun Safety-Certified symbol is an opportunity for consumers and businesses to show their support for effective national gun safety initiatives like mandatory background checks that have proven to work in many states across the country without banning most guns,” said John Rosenthal, a real estate businessperson, gun owner and founder of Massachusetts-based Stop Handgun Violence.

Massachusetts has reduced the rate of gun deaths by 40 percent since 1994 and now has the nation’s second lowest gun-related death rate. Proving that gun laws save lives without banning most guns, Massachusetts has become a national model for gun violence prevention.

Ah, good ole Massachusetts gun safety.

Last edited:
I hope there is a counter “Gun Friendly Certified” or “Gun Lover Certified” response towards this evil Bloomberg campaign to damage businesses. At least I’ll be better informed by which businesses I will not do business with when I see that sticker.

Safer without banning most guns. Wait. I would say handguns are more popular than long guns. And they ban a ton of those. "Most" might be an exaggeration. LOL

How about NH, VT and ME with LESS gun laws had even LOWER crime???? How does that fit into the narrative?

EDIT - oh. John Rosenthal. I get it now.

iu

I used to laugh when the prosecutors took credit for reducing gun deaths in Boston from 1992 to 2000. It was improved emergency medical care to shooting victims that caused the increase not anything else.

Just look at that mug. He looks like a Hollywood stereotype of a bank robber.

Placing a sticker like that on your storefront will result in you running into this gentleman...

Criminals love an unarmed victim who can't fight back and prefer a gun free area to work it.

22570-will-328x500.png

Just look at that mug. He looks like a Hollywood stereotype of a bank robber.

Placing a sticker like that on your storefront will result in you running into this gentleman...

Criminals love an unarmed victim who can't fight back and prefer a gun free area to work it.
They probably had a police officer or gun peson model for that photo. Notice placement of the trigger finger.

Target companies now offer racially neutral blue or green targets, as even the solid black ink has been alleged to be racist.

1581656050640.png1581656104301.png1581656112775.png

I think we should come up with a sticker design. On another note I parked my car at work on “2A”. I think I might do that going forward as a statement at my workplace. You know, a subtle one.

When I started at my current job, I had to be "certified" on the shop tools - I held up my hands, wiggled my fingers and said, "40+ Years with these, and I still have all ten."
Same here. I had to be "certified" before my access card was enabled for server rooms. Those 19" racks are killers, ya know.

Back
Top Bottom