• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Safe - Black Friday deals?

vik328

NES Member
Hi guys,

Anyone know where to get a good safe I am looking for one in the 60" range I have a Mosin Nagant which is nearly 50 inches long. I have a few pistols and stuff i would like to put in there.

I don't need a 24 gun but i want something in the 12-18 gun range. ( yes i know they really don't hold that much).

It seams all safes I find are really big or really small... I also want an electronic key pad.

RECAP--
Good safe deals?
Where to buy?
12-18 gun
60 inches tall
electronic lock.

Any help would be great thanks!
O also looking to spend $500-$700

Gander mountain's bf sale has one or two. Bass pro will probably have some too. Just check the bf deal sites, they all have the ads listed before they are released. The gander mountain and sports authority ads have already been leaked.

I got a field and stream 32+6 safe from Dicks a few months ago and was on sale for $700. They got 10, 16, and 24 gun safes but none of them are electronic locks. For electronic locks I'd look at the Sentry safes, I know Four Seasons had some not too long ago.

Yes.

last year their Winchester safe regularly $649 I believe, was on sale for like $400. Great safe and an even better deal.

I almost got one but reading about their stitch welded tops was unnerving. I saw one that was taken apart by hammering that seam and cracking the welds.

Tractor Supply puts safes on sale frequently.

I forgot about them. They'll have some at black friday.

Also, there will be other sales after black friday. Black friday is only different from other sales for the "door busters" which will not be safes. It will be smaller items, clothes, etc.

I would love to find one of those for that prices. That's about 600 bucks off.

Every day they can be had for $775 and tack on $65 for forklift delivery which beats the hell out of the curbside from everyone else. plus there shipping actual made in the USA liberty safes and not the Chinese centurion by liberty that's on the website.

i just snagged a stack on 22 gun from amazon. $100 on sale plus they give you the $190 shipping free.

24 gun is a bit big i think... Also I went to sports authority and tat safe is about 400lbs lol I dont know how I would get it into my room and they charge like 250 for shipping.

my room is on a second floor

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this at the harbor freight yesterday I would never put anything valuable in there. They walls are as thick as a coke can.

Every day they can be had for $775 and tack on $65 for forklift delivery which beats the hell out of the curbside from everyone else. plus there shipping actual made in the USA liberty safes and not the Chinese centurion by liberty that's on the website.

Is that in all MA stores? I do not see it listed online.

I was in the Avon costco last week and they had a display of safes that you order from Costco online at prices that were hard to beat. Might pay to join if you are near one.

Last edited:
24 gun is a bit big i think... Also I went to sports authority and tat safe is about 400lbs lol I dont know how I would get it into my room and they charge like 250 for shipping.

my room is on a second floor

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this at the harbor freight yesterday I would never put anything valuable in there. They walls are as thick as a coke can.

A cast iron bath tub is at least 300 lbs and plumbers put them in all the time. You and a few friends using a dolly can get a 400 lbs one up stairs. It isn't going to be fun though.

A cast iron bath tub is at least 300 lbs and plumbers put them in all the time. You and a few friends using a dolly can get a 400 lbs one up stairs. It isn't going to be fun though.
Hire a moving crew at that point.

and @vik

the reply about the 48 was in response to someone asking about how I got my deal.

Sounds like the Heritage Fortress safe that Four Seasons sells is exactly what you're looking for. Four Seasons sells these like crazy. 280 lbs., Digital lock, $499.00. Check it out.
http://www.fsguns.com/safes.html

Last edited:
Sounds like the Heritage Fortress safe that Four Seasons is exactly what you're looking for. Four Seasons sells these like crazy. 280 lbs., Digital lock, $499.00. Check it out.
http://www.fsguns.com/safes.html

I actually saw that this morning it seems like a pretty good option however they're selling a 24 gun cannon Safari series vol to Walmart for $497 wondering if I should get that instead? Or does Walmart make s***** safes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom