• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Room, Shrewsbury, MA

Bought a Sig P228 a few months ago and a Remington 1911 .45 last Saturday from the gun room. 100% satisfied. Great guys. Dealt with John and Pat. Can't get better than them.

i drove by there yesterday and all their displays and shelving and glass cases were outside for sale like a garage/yard sale. it looks like they are closing shop! or remodeling. but i didn't see any indication of that.

i drove by there yesterday and all their displays and shelving and glass cases were outside for sale like a garage/yard sale. it looks like they are closing shop! or remodeling. but i didn't see any indication of that.

If so....... [party]

I really hate to wish negativity on a GS (maybe that Ware goon), especially in MA, but these guys do more harm than good, and are dickheads to boot.

I'd be happy to shop there if they're having a bonafide "Going Out Of Business Sale" and slashing prices for real to move the left over inventory.

I'd be happy to shop there if they're having a bonafide "Going Out Of Business Sale" and slashing prices for real to move the left over inventory.

I say we have a group buy and buy the big "Gun Room" sign, and shoot it at the next shoot!

The big sign is still up in the parking lot and the sign over the door is still there but here's a look of the inside. Either a major remodel [grin] or they're closed.
Too late for a Group Buy???

image.jpg

Last edited:
I love how when Archery and Arms was next door to the gun room, I trashed the gun room at every chance i could. Later to find out that they were somehow connected.

I love how when Archery and Arms was next door to the gun room, I trashed the gun room at every chance i could. Later to find out that they were somehow connected.

I did the same thing at their new location on rt 20 auburn. The guy I was talking to worked at the gun room quite a while... Oh well.

I stopped in at A&A one day last year for a quick browse and spotted an old skinny barrel Colt Police Positive .38 special in the case. It was in nice shape, the price was reasonable and I had the cash in my pocket so I said I'd take it.
However, the clerk told me they didn't yet have their new FFL for the current location and they'd have to do the transfer at The Gun Room in Shrewsbury. Right then I said "sorry, no deal" and walked out

Back
Top Bottom