gun rights rally on the NEWS/ONLINE

Broc

NES Member
Nothing on Boston.com about the Boston rally on the local page but canton girls hockey beat Franklin. Obviously high school hockey game is more important than out 2A rights.

Someone call the Boston news right now and say that it is turning into a riot. That will get thm there.

I am still looking, but cant find anything. Sorry.

I've trolled the Herald, Globe, Telegram. No news. I wonder if anyone who is AT the event can say if they've seen any news people? As this was supposed to be a nationwide event, I'm betting most editors of MSM told the reporters not to give any positive press to law abiding citizens.

I would expect the Herald to give some coverage, but not the Globe or Telegram.

I've trolled the Herald, Globe, Telegram. No news. I wonder if anyone who is AT the event can say if they've seen any news people? As this was supposed to be a nationwide event, I'm betting most editors of MSM told the reporters not to give any positive press to law abiding citizens.

I would expect the Herald to give some coverage, but not the Globe or Telegram.

I will give them a call and tell them I jsut sawsome kind of rally/protest infront of the state house in Boston.

it was expected,,,,,,Herold.com cover ME because they had a small turn out and well its ME. Their just gun tote'n god lov'n crazies......right.
Report no facts or truth-----thats what they do now. No ones getting gunned downed by the "masses"
Heck they figure those who would tune in are most likely at the rally anyway. No rateings there.

I was standing on the left side of the stairs. There was a cameraman standing on the first step recording everything. He had a bruins press pass on. There was also a woman with a still camera on the left side with a still camera and a press pass taking pictures...

My intelligence service feed has hit on protests for Connecticut, Maryland and Sacramento CA, nothing for Boston yet n I've been checking the local news sites and nothing. I sent a news tip to fox saying gun rally at the ma state house, hope it helps

You can find links to the Maine rally but not Boston bc the media doesn't want people to know that anyone opposes "do nothing deval". Nothing to see hear, move along!

Can someone spend a bit and find the mechanisms to submit videos/pics to the local news outlets and their online channels, much like CNN's iReport http://ireport.cnn.com/?

And then everyone should upload their photos/videos to these places along with your beliefs, in addition to uploading them to your youtube feeds.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can't find sufficient outlets, I'll contribute hosting if someone is handy and can whip up some code/install an app that allows people to submit and comment we can start making our own.

In NH, WMUR news 9 showed up about 10 minutes before the event started. They interviewed one of the guys dressed in a suit - stand-up guy - Marine with 2 purple hearts..

Then they walked over to a guy with an AR strapped to his back and did a close-up pan up and down on it and left. The event had not even started yet.

Wow that fox coverage is anti. WTF

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice crowd!

20630628_BG1.jpg

PS: I didnt read that as anti. it is more like neutral and jsut explaining what was going on and why. Maybe I missed the anti part?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom