• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun restriction groups to match NRA in midterm spending

I guess my question to all the anti's is why would you so freely give up your freedom? See, gun control and banning the second amendment is taking the freedom from all whether they choose to exercise that right or not. So I would also ask what other rights and freedoms are they so willing to frivolously give up?

It seems to me that most poeple today have no idea whay we have a constitution and the Bill of Rights. We need to bring them back to the basics that these are our guaranteed protections from our own government. Why would they so easily dismiss that? And you see who is constantly attacking those rights? The government, the very institution that this document was designed to protect us against...but they either don't care or they are too stupid to know what they are doing.

I guess my question to all the anti's is why would you so freely give up your freedom? See, gun control and banning the second amendment is taking the freedom from all whether they choose to exercise that right or not. So I would also ask what other rights and freedoms are they so willing to frivolously give up?

It seems to me that most poeple today have no idea whay we have a constitution and the Bill of Rights. We need to bring them back to the basics that these are our guaranteed protections from our own government. Why would they so easily dismiss that? And you see who is constantly attacking those rights? The government, the very institution that this document was designed to protect us against...but they either don't care or they are too stupid to know what they are doing.
I assume all that is rhetorical.

It doesn't matter how much money they have, if they can't mobilize voters it won't make any difference.

The anti's and bloomberg millions got their butt kicked in the recalls in CO by two plumbers, no money and no political experience.

Money can get a message out but if people don't like the message, it's a fruitless tree.

Also, looks like the D's are going down in flames in CO. Still a month to go but they are polling very poorly.

while this should always be cause for consideration, I am always heartened by the fact that aside from the gun control hearings I attended, particularly in Boston, the MAIG and MDA crowd et al, could muster nary 100 idiots if that, to push for gun control. Yes, they succeed sometimes, but I don't think, even with the magic of Bloomberg's dollars, that they're going to win the day.

Not this way at least.

Back
Top Bottom