Gun Ranges accepting Members

My club (Cape Ann sportsman’s club) in Gloucester is still accepting new members
I'm there just about every Saturday or Sunday except when I have IDPA/USPSA matches and most of the time I have the range to myself. We're taking in a ton of members based on the emails from the club president who informs everyone who the new members are. We must have well over 1000 members but it sure doesn't seem that way. I'm not complaining though as I like having the range to myself.

Pelham fish and game is accepting new members. IMO, it's best to join in January since you pay a full year membership even if you join late in the year. Members are brought in every month (one week day meeting, at night, then a day time walk-around).

As stated earlier Woburn Sportsmen's Association does not cap membership. Our ranges are really not busy unless there is a sanctioned event running. WSA is a great club if you are looking for a little bit of everything. We have a very active IDPA program, we have 2 teams in Greater Boston Pistol League, small bore (22) rifle team, lots of trap going on and DCM matches on our Hi-Power range. We also have one of the finest indoor archery ranges in the area. If you are interested in getting a tour PM me and I can meet you there and show you around.

I’m still waiting to hear back from Londonderry…
Applied early last year.
I have bad news for you. They shut down the waiting list with >500 in waiting. Membership is capped at 1500 and my Wife has been on that waiting list for >2 years and might make it this coming year if enough folks don't renew. Last year only 25-30 (IIRC) didn't renew.

It's a great club and worth the wait, but you definitely need a place to go while waiting.

I have bad news for you. They shut down the waiting list with >500 in waiting. Membership is capped at 1500 and my Wife has been on that waiting list for >2 years and might make it this coming year if enough folks don't renew. Last year only 25-30 (IIRC) didn't renew.

It's a great club and worth the wait, but you definitely need a place to go while waiting.
I have reading so it’s not the end of the world.
But I do wish I could bring my new LWRC to the 600 without fear of the gestapo.

No but I was talking more about getting pulled over for something trivial and it cascading from there.
NEVER agree to have your car searched! If police ask, it's because they don't have probable cause to search without permission. So say no and stand firm. Also, out of sight is out of mind.

Back
Top Bottom