• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Range Rules to strict???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudds gonna Fudd. Loading 5 rounds at a time and having someone watching over you counting the seconds between shots ruins the experience. Keeps attendance down I'm sure lol. All the while the pellets from the trap/skeet areas are raining down on you. [rofl]

Pretty sure the OP has his answer at this point.

Then there are some clubs that Mandate Shooting Glasses and Hearing Protection. The failing to wear hearing protection is a self solving problem, and shooting glasses that should be up to the shooter. (yes I do know what can happen). There is at least one club near me that those offenses are cause for suspension of membership.

The problem is, someone brings a guest to the range. Guest doesn't wear safety glasses. Flying brass hits the guest in the eye, causing vision issues. Guess who gets sued? The club.

If the guest is wearing glasses, then the likelihood of injuries (and thus a lawsuit) is much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom