• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Rally and meeting today

well they will be at it again today. At the statehouse asking for a ban on all undetectable firearms, required live fire for any training and of course their standard plead to ban further firearms and magazines.

well they will be at it again today. At the statehouse asking for a ban on all undetectable firearms, required live fire for any training and of course their standard plead to ban further firearms and magazines.

These f***in mooks. Sure, let's make undetectable firearms more illegaler. [rolleyes]

I really don't understand how that particular bullshit point has gained so much traction when it's already codified in federal law.

I'm all for banning undetectable firearms. Can we limit the bill to just that?

Also cars with tunneling contraptions on the front of them. Like the Underminer from The Incredibles. Think of the problems we'd have if someone got sick of waiting on the SE Expressway and decided to tunnel their way from Morrissey Blvd to the Zakim!

These f***in mooks. Sure, let's make undetectable firearms more illegaler. [rolleyes]

I really don't understand how that particular bullshit point has gained so much traction when it's already codified in federal law.
These paid protesters are completely ignorant of all facts and logic. They have no clue as to how many lawrs are already on the books. They just do what their masters tell them and believe everything at face value while allowing themselves to be motivated and guided by sheer emotion.

It is their children and grandchildren that will pay the price for their ignorance

They want to ban home gunsmithing.

People too ignorant to understand hand tools and time are sufficient to craft even mechanically complicated center fire firearms with enough practice and patience.

Why were there no E-Blasts or other emails sent out from GOAL and others about this...?

I would have went, but I just saw this thread...

We need someone to "take one for the team" and join the Mothers Against "whatever" so we can all be informed of their schedule or plans.

Opinions?

Jay

Lots of orange and red shirts up on Beacon Hill today.

Wait, was this Maine, or Massachusetts? Or does Maine also have a "Beacon Hill"?

We need someone to "take one for the team" and join the Mothers Against "whatever" so we can all be informed of their schedule or plans.
Jay

I'll... Do... It!

mrs.doubtfire-robin-williams-kitchen-900x474.jpg

Wait, was this Maine, or Massachusetts? Or does Maine also have a "Beacon Hill"?

I was talking about this..
Rep. cites lockdown as impetus for more gun laws
In a passionate speech to advocates Wednesday, Rep. Marjorie Decker urged a continued push to pass new gun legislation and said Massachusetts should not rest on its already strong laws.

“The idea that we’ve done our gun bills and that’s enough, well, those days are so behind us,” Decker said at a Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America advocacy day. “It’s never enough. It’s not enough until we actually know that everything we have done allows people to live their lives and not unnecessarily be murdered at the hands of a gun.”
Rep. cites lockdown as impetus for more gun laws

I carry two ghost rifles and two 1911 shoulder rigged into every place with metal detectors and they ha e yet to stope.

I saw no alert on this one. We just giving up now, or are they being extra sneaky somehow?

Woodsy, how did you hear about this?

Back
Top Bottom