• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun quiz

Congratulations.
You have completed the quiz.
You answered 10 of the 10 questions correctly.

Belonging to NES helps.

I got 9.
Reason being, I overthought question 3.

3: The United States is the most heavily armed society in the world.

I was going to say YES, but thought that maybe Switzerland or Israel had more guns per capita than the US. They were looking for the highest number of guns for an entire nation, not a percentage per population.

Score that as a throwaway. [wink]

I got 9.

I was going to say YES, but thought that maybe Switzerland or Israel had more guns per capita than the US. They were looking for the highest number of guns for an entire nation, not a percentage per population.

I came close to the same problem.

Test Your Gun I.Q.
Think you're savvy when it comes to the politically hot topic of gun control? Take this simple true/false test to find out.

answers, based on the latest research

Congratulations.

Scoring:
7-10 correct: Congrats, you know your gun facts!
4-6 correct: Surprised?
3-0 correct: You're among many.

I got 9.

another 9er here

I rushed through and f--up on question 4

[crying]

I noticed that except for a couple of questions, you could either answer using common sense, or imagine what a Cambridge Elite would say, then pick the opposite. Either method will score well.

I think I would contend that confronting a mugger/burglar with your gun IS in fact dangerous, but less so than confronting him with, um, a cell phone poised to call 911.

Check this out. How do you top that?

Congratulations.
You answered 11 of the 10 questions correctly.

Scoring:
7-10 correct: Congrats, you know your gun facts!
4-6 correct: Surprised?
3-0 correct: You're among many.

Back
Top Bottom