Gun pulled on Man for Farting.

Damn, I hope my wife doesn't see this story. I've seen her eyeing a kitchen knife after a really bad one. Don't need her getting any ideas about tapping into the arsenal after a night of dark beer.

I'm willing to bet you that these two guys have been living next to each other for 35 years, hate each other as a matter of principle, and the guy who pulled the gun was standing just inside his door as the neighbor farted into his mail slot on his way to his own door.

Ah--lighting farts. There's not a man here who hasn't seen it, done it, or heard about it.

I use a CPAP machine to help sleep apnea. Essentially this thing blows air up my nose all night.

Well some nights it seems LOTS of air ends up going down into the digestive system. I wake up feeling like the Pillsbury dough boy.

I swear there's enough gas in there to play the 1812 overture from beginning to end, without intermission.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, unlawful possession of a firearm and making terroristic threats.

Really?! Making terroristic threats? Then they should have busted the other guy for releasing a biological weapon on the general population.[banana]

If you could get shot for farting then I am signing up for the endangered species protection. Then again, anyone who could still sight and fire a gun while in the midst of one of my "specials" is truly worth admiration.[laugh]

I'm willing to bet you that these two guys have been living next to each other for 35 years, hate each other as a matter of principle, and the guy who pulled the gun was standing just inside his door as the neighbor farted into his mail slot on his way to his own door.

Sounds like you've had some experience with this .....................

Back
Top Bottom