Gun, Phone, Knife, Flashlight: What every Person should have in their EDC...

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Gun, Phone, Knife, Flashlight.

Easy enough... Right?

What's your load-out?

Pocket Dump boys & girls.

Let's see 'em...

Grazie! il Duce...
LOL - Noah is my favorite character from that movie. My son still has a poster of their prayer from the movie... " And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lords for thee..." on his bedroom door.

And for the record...I don't look anything like the guy! I'm not that old yet!

LOL - Noah is my favorite character from that movie. My son still has a poster of their prayer from the movie... " And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lords for thee..." on his bedroom door.

And for the record...I don't look anything like the guy! I'm not that old yet!

What movie reference am I missing? I grew up not far from where Il Duce was hanged upside down but completely drawing a blank here...

2 knives. Pocket sharpener cuz I think knives are pry bars and the blades can cut stone. Never a gun. Guns are bad mmmkay
I know you’re kidding but I’ve had a picket sharpener in my pocket for the past few days, been running all my knives through it to freshen them up when I’m bored because I’m too lazy busy to break out the diamond stones.

I know you’re kidding but I’ve had a picket sharpener in my pocket for the past few days, been running all my knives through it to freshen them up when I’m bored because I’m too lazy busy to break out the diamond stones.
Im not kidding about the knives or the sharpener

I got this little pocket sharpener at aubuchons. Life saver

I always have a Kershaw Launch in my pocket (I have several now).
Plenty of flashlights in the house, so I can pick whatever I need. Some I connect up to a hat when needing to do something at night, and use both hands.
For everything else... It depends. ;)

Lol. The brace of pistols is correct though...right?
Once, when taking a newbie to the range, all of my cases were full and there were still a few things I wanted to bring. So I said f*** it and had a 1911 in a shoulder rig, a 229 on my right hip and a 4" 686- cross draw. I could barely hear over the sound of my own awesomeness.
What movie reference am I missing? I grew up not far from where Il Duce was hanged upside down but completely drawing a blank here...

The movie reference is Boondock Saints. Filmed mostly in Boston. A cult classic about two Irish brothers that decide to clean up the criminal under ground of Boston.
My avatar is Noah MacManus, their long lost father. The local mafioso called him Il Duce and his specialty was taking out mobsters.
It is a must see. And you have to watch it a few times to really catch everything.
Great cast. Great script with awesome lines. "Is it Dead?" and "I'll have a coke!", still make me chuckle. Watch the sequel for more of the story.
The brothers say a short prayer before shooting the scumbags. The poster on my son's door....
1607307468557.png

Pocket dump! The usual cast. The key ring is an Exotac FreeKey. In my opinion the best key ring available. You can swap out keys without killing your nails. Allen Edmonds wallet soon to be replaced by a Bellroy. iPhone 8, Alox MiniChamp and Seecamp LWS .32 with a Galco pocket holster.
070B1294-6FB5-40DF-B379-01FACFDF9B99.jpeg6B280E6F-6056-4564-946A-73D3B892687B.jpeg

Last edited:
This is pretty much my daily loadout. That piece of paracord in the right pocket of my wallet is attached to an Olight 3E EOS (the aaa version). It's FAR brighter than the flashlight on my phone and I can hold it in my mouth when I need to use my hands. I swap out my knife every day based on my mood. When I'm wearing track pants or gym shorts I swap the Ruger for a little KelTec .380 in a pocket holster.

8C9A5178.JPG

Will update when my new holster arrives.
Pew pew change happening

Edit: nevermind. Going to need a custom holster again anyways. Mew folder knife coming in to go with the fixed as well.
IMG_20210405_190245.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom