Gun Parlor, the boat

what's with all the hate?
Do you even NES, bro? I wouldn’t piss on that place if it were on fire.

I don’t do the ‘boycott’ thing, but I’ve recommended against others using their business for the past 5 years at least.

If you really want an answer to your question, do some digging on YouTube and look up the interview they did about online ammo retailers for a local news channel.

what's with all the hate?

They signed a consent decree enema with the AGs office (because they got caught selling intact glocks or something) to forward copies of 4473s for 2 years to the AG's office. It's long since expired, but that was part of it.

His song and dance with the television people didn't help, either.

Justin is a scumbag. His business, in addition to being a ripoff, has greatly harmed the 2A community in MA by playing games with the media to injure competition.
And that was after NES supported his business against political opposition and again when he expanded into an operating an indoor shooting range. The gratitude he showed the community was to stab the community in the back to suck up to the media and the AG to gain a business advantage.

Didn’t he call everybody on NES a bunch of homo’s?

Also in a previous career I had to do some work for the Gun parlor and I always thought he was a shifty Douche and was ridiculously difficult to work with. Rumor has it he got all his money from daddy.

Also one of his employees kept running their mouth on FB about banging other people’s wives because he drove a big truck.

So it wasn’t just the owner that is a DB.

5ai8b7.jpg

I say good for them. If they want a big boat, get a big boat.

I used to be a frequent customer when they were still a motorcycle shop. Went to the new building once. Have not returned since.

I don't agree with some of their actions so I choose not to patronize. Nothing personal. Their business, their rules. I suppose alot of others don't care as they seem to doing well. I don't shop Four Seasons much anymore either for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom