• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun parlor range

I had heard its not even close really. I guess the range mainly gets built offsite by the company doing it, then it gets shipped here in containers, then it finally gets assembled here. Been waiting to see everything before jumping on board to a membership, especially at the price point.

Yeah I jumped in august... not really happy about hearing that would like to have at least a heads up about a delay or something.

They haven't even posted the rules yet (unless I'm mistaken on this) so nobody knows whether or not it's worth joining. There are several basic things which basically make or break pay ranges for anyone beyond a beginner.

-Mike

They posted enough for me to hope they were kidding it's literally 3 minutes from my house. That alone was worth it. And I figured how hard is it to screw up a range.

My biggest gripe is their guest policy. With the price so high having to pay for a guest every time and the guest having to have their own LTC as well just to go seems excessive to me. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon. I heard theyre way over budget already.

Not a member, live in the area, they say by monts end every month. It's a great idea, and I believe a needed service, will be nice when up and running.

My biggest gripe is their guest policy. With the price so high having to pay for a guest every time and the guest having to have their own LTC as well just to go seems excessive to me. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon. I heard theyre way over budget already.

IMO guest "priviledges" really depends on cost for annual membership. on separate note, the upside to higher costs is it keeps a good % of morons off the range. not saying range access in general should be made prohibitively expensive, but over the years the scariest/dangerous ranges I've seen were cheap to access.

at this point in life, I pretty much won't set foot on a public range. been swept enough times by enough idiots. i'm done.

I had heard its not even close really. I guess the range mainly gets built offsite by the company doing it, then it gets shipped here in containers, then it finally gets assembled here. Been waiting to see everything before jumping on board to a membership, especially at the price point.

How can that be? Isn't it just inside a cinderblock building?

They posted enough for me to hope they were kidding it's literally 3 minutes from my house. That alone was worth it. And I figured how hard is it to screw up a range.

There are several ranges within 10-15 minutes of there.

IMO guest "priviledges" really depends on cost for annual membership. on separate note, the upside to higher costs is it keeps a good % of morons off the range. not saying range access in general should be made prohibitively expensive, but over the years the scariest/dangerous ranges I've seen were cheap to access.

at this point in life, I pretty much won't set foot on a public range. been swept enough times by enough idiots. i'm done.

Their prices seemed on par with, if not higher than MFS. I was originally told it was "members only", has this changed?

Either way, still a bit steep. I would need to see what was truly available and know that it was not open to the public before even bringing it up for discussion with regards to adding it to the budget.

Back
Top Bottom