Gun Parlor in Worcester stays open despite governor’s order closing non-essential businesses amid COVID-19

Good for GP. Playing backdrop for a news hit piece was dumb but I'm sure they have learned their lesson. Occasionally I'll stop in for ammo and even AR parts. What they have is usually decent quality (Sig, etc.) at a decent price. A couple times I've found used rifles at a very good price. They've always been nice to me. However, If I want a new gun I'll order it and transfer via Pullman.

Pullman will still do transfers?

All you guys bashing Baker but Snunu shut NH down till 4/4/20 [laugh]
Stop drinking. You're drunk already.

Baker is a huge piece of shit and a self loving opportunist. Fvcking with us is his hobby. He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but his approval rating.

Stop drinking. You're drunk already.

Baker is a huge piece of shit and a self loving opportunist. Fvcking with us is his hobby. He doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but his approval rating.

I don't drink. I never said anything to defend him. Anytime his name is mentioned everyone attacks and calls him a rhino. Yet Snunu shut down his state for longer.... that has far less of a population. And Snunu skates?

There are a lot of places open if you know where to look.
I have seen a few other gun shops open in my travels
They are still open even if you do not know where to look.
Plenty of gun stores open still. My local one has been going non stop and increased their hours since last week.

GP probaly knows which ones are open too and is or will rat on them to save their own skin.

Just did a brief search on the Gun Parlor situation since I've been hiding under a rock apparently. Yeah they can go f*** themselves. Can't stand those who don't have their heart in it.

Perhaps they have a pass due to their past assistance to the AG.

I'm sure they have a pocket full of these.

get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

Yet the Gun Parlor in Worcester decided to keep its doors open, although the governor’s executive order directs non-essential businesses to shift to remote work or close temporarily.

I heard they hired channel 5 to have a drone overhead.

My guess is the parlor staying open is for his personal financial situation and nothing to do with 2A.
This. They are high cost anyway and are likely gouging the shit out of anyone that buys anything. But they probably cant afford to close and see an opportunity to empty theirs shelves of overpriced shit.

They generally suck and I wont go there ever.

PM me if anyone knows an FFL open north of Boston. Also west is ok too, rte 2 area. Out of personal transfers.

taking gp off the boycott list i guess.... we never make a reversal...until now! congratulations gp.
Easy tiger, dont get ahead of yourself.

These f*ckers are probably open so they can keep feeding information to the AG.

Last edited:
Speaking of "rats", he has been open too. Maybe there is some truth to the idea of a pass...
If you mean "The Rat", he worships the almighty dollar so if he has the opportunity to make money he'll never pass it up. Personally I hope someone gives him CV19 and he doesn't survive. But I have no animosity against that SOB! [devil]

That's not very nice. How would you like someone to say that about you and YOUR family. Shame on you tough guy!

Thanks

My guess is the parlor staying open is for his personal financial situation and nothing to do with 2A.

In all honesty with most gun shops it's all about the $. There are a select few (as well as probably a majority of the small guys) that are actually big RKBA supporters, but others, well, they are just businesses that sell guns, ammo, etc.

Fun example.... this POS at one time (early 2000s) ran one of like, the top 3 net-grossing gun shops in mass, then after the ATF shut him down, went FR...

Back
Top Bottom