• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Parlor-first rate operation

First trip to this shop-probably the perfect location for this type of business, no concerns at all about leaving my service van in their large parking lot which is well off the street, retail area was clean/bright and well stocked, pricing on the guns I have recently bought were significantly lower (+/-30%) than what I paid-and we had the good fortune to have -Joel- attend to our needs/questions, he really made a positive first experience an absolutely perfect first experience. The owners truly are quite fortunate to have him working there.

The Mrs. will be needing a couple guns in the near future and I will take her to the Parlor first.

I bought my first firearm from the Gun Parlor. Great shop, answered all my questions, very personable, reasonable pricing. They are the only shop I can find that carries the JHP I like - Liberty Ammunition Civil Defense 9mm+P.

Was in there the weekend after the AG new rules. Guys were pretty great in there. My buddy was trying to pick up a Glock but with the chaos they didn't want to take any chances because the owner wasn't there. My friend is a LEO in CT but lives in mass. No big deal tho. Nice guys and had a good chat.

For the second time this year, I wasn't given the time of day at their new location. Bought a 15/22 off them last year at their old location and they were great. Walked in today looking for bulk .40 ammo... Ready to drop some cash.. No customer service. Two employees were busy with one customer and the guy behind the register pointed me to a pile of shit Tula that wasnt even .40... I had a magazine in hand to purchase and decided to put it back.. Their loss.. I will not be back...

My son and I made our first visit to the Gun Parlor today. Very, very impressed. Good selection of guns and a very helpful and knowledgeable young man to work with. We came home with a Sig 1911 TTT. Just hope our next trip there is as favorable.

I also have nothing but good things to say about the place. Went in there last week just tire kicking and made them well aware of that. They were fine with that and treated me like I was purchasing a firearm. There was only 2 behind the counter and the place was packed. I'll be back for sure.

Great place. To bad they dont rent range time. I find the membership cost reasonable, i also respect they spent the extra money to get good steel.Where else can you shoot .50 inside. membership includes a free rental each month. They also rent machineguns.

i wasnt there to buy anything, well not from them atleast. They gave me the the full tour on request and let me handled several firearms. I may join when my i get my new toys.its nice to be inside when youve got to take things apart 10 times.it keeps you from losing parts.

the only thing i didnt like was a $3950 price tag on a colt preban. While it was LNIB asking more than 2250 Makes me think your an *******.

For the second time this year, I wasn't given the time of day at their new location. Bought a 15/22 off them last year at their old location and they were great. Walked in today looking for bulk .40 ammo... Ready to drop some cash.. No customer service. Two employees were busy with one customer and the guy behind the register pointed me to a pile of shit Tula that wasnt even .40... I had a magazine in hand to purchase and decided to put it back.. Their loss.. I will not be back...

Same experience here and I was standing at the counter waiting my turn to actually buy a gun and my turn never came up. They were too busy shooting the shit with their friends instead of attending a customer. To the OP, you must have gotten them on a good day. Don't expect it every time. It's not worth visiting a place who's customer service is in the crapper. Rather go to a smaller shop where you get more personalized service.

I stopped by yesterday just to see what was in stock. Though it was busy, I was promptly asked twice by different staff if I needed any help. Like any large shop, there will probably be times when you need to assert yourself to get help. I find their service to generally be quite good- something between a small shop and the high volume deli counter style 'take a ticket' shop. I'm local and visit the shop every month or two and generally have the same good experience.

Last time I was there I did a transfer and had the opportunity to hold a Scar equipped with infrared, a can and a bunch of other shit.

Drooled until they told me the price OOO.

I went an hour before close and enjoyed the experience. Knowledgeable crew and answered all my questions.

Today was my fifth time there in the past month or so, Again extremely excellent and friendly service, they were busy with others but took the time to ask if we needed help, and they would be with us as soon as finished with others, A classy operation in my eyes.

I have been quite impressed with GP recently. They may likely become my go-to shop.

After seeing the News where these bags of dirt dime out targets sports usa on ammo sales into the state (which is legal to ship ammo) if you buy anything from these guys your supporting a shop in my view supports anti-gun politics. Its a sad day when you see a shop do something as low as this.

There's a big thread on this already. I had always had decent experiences at this shop, however I now have an issue with TGP providing copies of the 4473 to the state as it's a Fed document, and an issue with the hit on online ammo vendors. Maybe I'd feel differently if their ammo prices were not ridiculous.

In the past I have found some very good deals on used guns and even new stuff back at their old shop. Pre-ban prices are nuts, but they do have a pretty big selection.

There's a big thread on this already. I had always had decent experiences at this shop, however I now have an issue with TGP providing copies of the 4473 to the state as it's a Fed document, and an issue with the hit on online ammo vendors. Maybe I'd feel differently if their ammo prices were not ridiculous.

THIS!!!!
No NESer should should step foot in this commie outpost.

Go see Pullman that fights for citizens rights for god sakes. Not this anti sellout that forwards your 4473 to the gestapo.

Back
Top Bottom