• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Ownership Up/Crime Down

on the issue of gun ownership and crime. If you watch the documentary based on the Freakonomics book (or read the book, excellent book), they have an interesting concept of why crime is going down. And its not so much related to guns. I dont know if they are right, but I dont believe that a lot of people are challenging that, and it is still a very interesting concept.

Mr. Obama could honestly take credit for this jobs program, economic boost and the reduction in violent crime that has followed the spike in gun ownership on his watch. Instead, he’s silent about his greatest positive accomplishment.

Awesome.

on the issue of gun ownership and crime. If you watch the documentary based on the Freakonomics book (or read the book, excellent book), they have an interesting concept of why crime is going down. And its not so much related to guns. I dont know if they are right, but I dont believe that a lot of people are challenging that, and it is still a very interesting concept.

I read both the books - are you talking about abortion?

Back
Top Bottom