• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Ownership is Trending Up or Down

MaverickNH

NES Member
Good news for the anti-gunners - gun ownership is continually dropping - or not...

14FEE4B2-1EDF-478E-BEC2-3F450ED05693.png

100742F1-9612-46CB-9EF0-43D1D0D4A90B.png

Yep. Folks building Ghost Guns prolly didn't make the stats...

38,77% of American gun owners are not in the "system" More have guns that are not in the "system". Keep 'em coming. Jack.
This. Remember in a lot of places you dont have to register an 80 build.

And you have all the private sales that dont make it to the system. A lot are to new gun owners.

More like the # of people willing to admit they own guns keeps dropping. Firearm & ammunition sales, the number of commercial ranges, overall club memberships, and astronomical growth of the accessories market paint a different picture than polling.

Good news for the anti-gunners - gun ownership is continually dropping - or not...

View attachment 368289
I call BS on the national average as there are around 12 or 13 states below the line which means that there are 37 or 38 states above the line. The average line can not be3/4 of the way down from the top. It would seem that some of the bottom tier states must have more "households" but you can't switch the y axis from numbers of households for the state graphs to number of households for the average graph. Typical leftist bull $hit. [bs] [bs2]Plus, the freeking graph stops in 2015... Add it 2016 before the election and this year and you would see the huge rise that is actually happening.

When a State goes constitutional carry, how do they track the gun owners/home?

I guess you could track it every time they buy a NEW gun, but there could be 4 gun owners in a house and only 1 is buying new guns.

I’m siccing John Lott onto this hot mess. Although these days, nobody seems to GAF about gun control...

I call BS on the national average as there are around 12 or 13 states below the line which means that there are 37 or 38 states above the line. The average line can not be3/4 of the way down from the top. It would seem that some of the bottom tier states must have more "households" but you can't switch the y axis from numbers of households for the state graphs to number of households for the average graph. Typical leftist bull $hit. [bs] [bs2]Plus, the freeking graph stops in 2015... Add it 2016 before the election and this year and you would see the huge rise that is actually happening.
Exactly...

Much has changed since 2015.

Back
Top Bottom