Gun owners upset about Newtown

This video project was shot at the April 3rd rally here in Boston. We set out to capture the average gun owners reaction to Newtown. It is my new Facebook rebuttal.

Working with HKhammer now to promote the website It's Time 2A. Stay tuned.

Thanks to all that participated and special thanks to Southboro Rob & Gun Club for holding the bus! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

This is fantastic. I am an amateur photographer and videographer.
If I can help you guys in any way shape or form please do let me know.

Oops. One letter off from..
tumblr_ma020aPmZI1ro8ysbo1_500.gif
sorry about that.

Nice vid!

Did you color filter the end product (the browns/tans seem enhanced over what I recall seeing in person :)

Nice vid!

Did you color filter the end product (the browns/tans seem enhanced over what I recall seeing in person :)

Thanks. Not really a filter. I did have a .9 ND and polarizer on the lens to knock back the light but most of the color oddities are due to the footage being shot in raw dng sequences and my lack of experience color correcting. I might take a second pass at it at some point.

The media does not want everyone to see "normal gun owners." They only want sound bites that fit there agenda. I was have been working hard in Ma. to get my message out. My son is proud to stand by me and looks forward to going to these rally's and hearing me speak. I am a kindergarten teacher and feel that it is important for me to be heard. I carry a sign that says "I am a Father Teacher and I support the Second Amendment". I am sure he will get a kick at seeing us in this video.

That was great!

I almost started clapping with the guy around 4.25m says the 2nd A is has nothing to do with hunting...awesome!

Back
Top Bottom